ᴷᵃⁱˢᵃᵍⁱ 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬

𝘙𝘶𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘴
by: nijugonichi

Michael Kaiser x Isagi Yoichi

𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → jealousy, rumor, sexual tension, harem
𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → light fluff, comedy

Michael Kaiser x Isagi Yoichi𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → jealousy, rumor, sexual tension, harem𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → light fluff, comedy

During his breaks, Kaiser developed a habit of browsing the deep wells of Twitter and Reddit. If he was being honest, it's such a fascinating tool that lets him read ridiculous things that the public speculates on a daily basis about him and his boyfriend, Isagi Yoichi.

They might have started on a wrong foot when they were young – or rather it's Kaiser intentionally making himself a villain just to get the attention of Blue Lock's poster boy, in turn making them enemies at first sight.

However, they both grew up both emotionally and physically and got past their transgressions at each other. But that doesn't mean that Kaiser never stops teasing his cute little Yoichi. It's quite a sight whenever Yoichi gets pissed off after all.

He was breath-taking when he set his mind to destroy their opponents on the field and even Kaiser. It gives him intense goosebumps whenever those vicious blue eyes that seem to attract every single player on the field, waiting to devour Kaiser every single time.

He was casually scrolling on Twitter today when a particular article caught his eye that triggers some of his veins to pop in anger.

TOP STRIKERS ISAGI YOICHI AND ITOSHI RIN, HAVING AN INTIMATE DINNER IN ITALY. ARE THEY DATING?

By: Soccer Daily

Isagi Yoichi and Itoshi Rin are spotted having dinner at a 3-star Michelin restaurant in Italy last weekend, January 29. It seems the whole restaurant was booked in advance, seeing as the two players are the only one dining there. A Japanese news website had reported that they had been going on these "dinner dates" recently which broke the hearts of several young female soccer fans. Both of their teams haven't released an announcement regarding this issue and the fans are growing concerned and anxious over the news of their favorite soccer players.

It is no surprise that they were close since they are both old members of the ever successful project, Blue Lock back in Japan. Maybe there are still some old flames that are brightly burning between them?

anne @isagisnumberonefangirl

I can't believe this bs that comes out of soccer daily. whenever these mfs ran out of content they always seem to drag my baby isagi thru the mud!!

shinshingi @shinshins_

damn.. just how many times these two have been going on dinner dates?? maybe this gossip article is unto something???

jacky @rinswife

lol those two have been at each other necks for ages wdym dating