ᴮᵃᶜʰⁱʳⁱⁿ 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞³

And When I Wished To Hide From The World, You Found Me (And they were roommates)
by: DearMasumi

Bachira Meguru x Itoshi Rin

𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → strangers to lovers, college, roommates, confession
𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → romance

Bachira Meguru x Itoshi Rin𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → strangers to lovers, college, roommates, confession𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → romance

"Rin-chan!" Meguru greeted as he made himself into Rin's room.

It wasn't night yet, in fact, it was the weekend. There sat Rin at his desk across the bed they lay on almost every night. He was on his computer, typing, stealing a glance at Meguru before turning back to face the screen.

"Assignment?" Meguru asked, plopping down on his stomach on the boy's bed. His chin cupped in his palms.

Rin shortly hummed, still not sparing a look at the older boy.

Meguru only grinned fondly, zoning out as his gaze danced across that broad shoulder. His yellow eyes slowly caught those small details of Rin's back. In the brighter light, his hair seemed greenish, almost black. He would stop typing once in a while to check his work above, take a sip of the mug of coffee he placed beside him and sometimes stretch his arms as they got sore.

Rin noticed these days that Meguru had completely stopped wearing his face mask around him. He would talk more during dinner, greeted Rin every morning, slid into his bed once in a while without a reason and drew random patterns on his back that he paid no mind to. Meguru was following Rin around just like the little puppy his neighbour owned.

The two of them only cuddled that one time.

Hours went by before evening would arrive, Meguru who had accidentally taken a nap on Rin's bed then woke up and decided to begin preparing dinner, assuring the boy that he should continue doing his work.

It was peaceful, Meguru could live like this every day.

Bachira Meguru wondered just when did Itoshi Rin become such a significant part of his life. Was it during his breakdown? The first time they watched a horror movie together? Or it was just simply when Rin stood by that door and Meguru didn't hesitate to let the boy in as he was swayed by the masterpiece before his honey-coloured eyes?

Meguru didn't know. He couldn't pinpoint when but what he did know was that he had fallen for Itoshi Rin, his unbelievably indifferent roommate that managed to make Meguru feel important. Another person in his life that managed to teach him to respect himself.

However, it got Meguru questioning. What could he even do with these feelings?

'What should I do with this?' Meguru questioned one evening as he stared at Rin's back when the male was putting on his shoe to go jogging.

'Will he even like me back?'

The thought of Rin rejecting Meguru's feelings somehow didn't scare him.