ᴿⁱⁿˢᵃᵍⁱ 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬³

𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴
by: shumaii

Itoshi Rin x Isagi Yoichi

𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → confession, reconciliation
𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → light angst

Itoshi Rin x Isagi Yoichi𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → confession, reconciliation𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → light angst

Rin had been in the bathroom for the last twenty five minutes. Washing his face had not been any help so he had retorted to walking back and forth in the room. Thankfully though, his heart had calmed down a bit compared to when he had just gotten into his hiding place; he was sure that it was going to get out of his chest.

That was the least of his problems, the real problem was that he had kissed Isagi. He had kissed Isagi. And Isagi had kissed him back. He should have been happy, he really should have been happy and he was happy, in a way. It felt like some of the weight he had been carrying had been taken away from him but what was he supposed to do with the rest? That, he didn't know.

After he had gotten into the bathroom, Isagi had knocked on the door and called out to him a few times but he had given up fast, unlike his usual self, after not getting a reply. Rin was wondering what he was doing now. He hadn't heard much movement and he could see the rays of light through the tiny gap just at the bottom of the bathroom door. Isagi was most probably still in the room. Was he not going to leave? If he went to his own room, Rin could leave the bathroom, get into the bed, not be able to sleep and then think about what happened there instead of in the bathroom. At least he would be having a crisis in a more comfortable place.

As if his thoughts were heard, the light seeping through the door's gap got replaced by darkness and Rin heard footsteps but he wasn't going to risk coming face to face with Isagi as he left so he stayed inside for a bit longer. He brushed his teeth and got ready to get into bed. Once he was done, he decided it was time to leave the bathroom. He headed to the door, unlocked it and peeked his head out.

The only light source was the moonlight coming from the windows and it was brightening up the empty room, Isagi was gone. Rin noticed just then that he had been holding his breath. Squinting his eyes to see better, he looked over to where Isagi had put his clothes; there was a table by the wall below the TV and the other's clothes weren't there, so was his own shirt. Isagi was no longer in the room but that didn't change the fact that Rin had ran away and that they were literally staying in the same hotel for the next few days.

It's not like Rin could ignore him forever, that's not what he wanted to do anyway. He just needed time. How cliché. He headed to the bed and got inside, knowing he wasn't going to get any sleep.

Just as he thought Rin didn't get much sleep. He was glad that he didn't drink too much the day before because if he also had a hangover, getting through the day would've been much harder. He contemplated going to the hotel's restaurant to get some breakfast, he didn't want to see Isagi first thing in the morning and have to explain himself. It's not like he would come across him for sure but the possibility was there. In the end, he decided to just go and get something to eat, if he went at the same time as Isagi, so be it.