ᴿᵉᵒⁿᵃᵍⁱ 𝐓𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝²

Til the end
by: Kaiura20

Reo Mikage x Nagi Seishirou

𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → AU, reincarnation, royalty
𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → angst

Reo Mikage x Nagi Seishirou𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → AU, reincarnation, royalty𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → angst

Months pass as Reo and Seishiro grow closer.

There isn't a moment, other than when Reo goes to bathe, that Seishiro lets his sight off of him. In the back of Seishiro's mind he is still looking out for anyone that could hurt Reo, he makes sure to check all of Reo's meals and drinks before it gets to him to make sure there aren't any suspicious additives.

Although Seishiro is a guard, Reo never saw Seishiro as that. They spent most of their days relaxing and talking with each other. Seishiro finds bliss in listening to Reo sing and play songs for him, Reo likes to tease Seishiro every chance he gets to see the stoic face change ever so slightly.

One day while they were playing wei qi they hear a knock on the window. Seishiro signals Reo to go stand in the corner of the room, Reo holding a handful of white stones from Wei Qi ready to throw them. Seishiro puts his hand on the hilt of his sword and heads to the window. When Seishiro opens the window he lets out a sigh. It is Isagi and Zantetsu standing outside of the window.

"What are you guys doing here?" Seishiro asks

But before Zantetsu could answer, small white pebbles came flying across the room hitting Zantetsu and Isagi. After a few pebbles hit them they started catching all the pebbles that were getting thrown.

"We came to find out what you are up to. We haven't seen you for months and..." "Would you stop throwing pebbles at us?! Who are you?!" Zantetsu complained.

Seishiro looked back at Reo. He was hiding behind the pole beam in the corner of the room. He signaled Reo that it was safe and Reo slowly made his way to Seishiro. Reo hid behind Seishiro and peered out from behind his shoulders. Seishiro let out a little smile at Reo's cute actions which went unnoticed by Zantetsu but not Isagi.

"Ahh! Seishiro you've been hiding out with a beauty!" Zantetsu teased.

Reo stepped out from behind Seishiro "I'm not a beauty, I'm a handsome Prince!" He pouted "And Seishiro is my guard!" Reo snaps.

Seishiro held Reo's hand to stop him from firing any more pebbles at Zantetsu. "Reo, this is the 2nd prince Zantetsu. And that man is the 4th prince Isagi. Isagi, Zantetsu, this is Reo the 5th prince" Seishiro explains.

"You are the 5th prince?!"

Technically speaking Reo wasn't supposed to meet any of the other princes but since Seishiro had trusted the two of them and it was probably the only time that he would interact with the two they had not worried too much.

Seishiro hopped out of the house and told him that he would be back in a while. Reo nodded and Seishiro started to lead Isagi and Zantetsu away from the house.