ᴷᵃⁱⁿᵉˢˢ 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
ʙʏ: ʙʟᴀɴᴋᴄᴀɴᴠᴀꜱᴛᴍ

━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━

𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐱 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

🅵🅻🆄🅵🅵 / 🅻🅸🅶🅷🆃 🅰🅽🅶🆂🆃

ᵗᵃᵍˢ : ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᴾᴼⱽ, ᵒⁿᵉ⁻ˢⁱᵈᵉᵈ ˡᵒᵛᵉ?

We won. The final goal you made brings us victory, and I'm overjoyed. I rush to you, feet pattering on the grassy field. I run to you like a child, the heavy weight of expectations disappearing like the gloomy yesterday, to make way for the absolute featherlight of success. I jump into you without thinking, arms open — in my delight, I forgot where we are; who we are.

But you don't turn me away. You open your arms too. You catch me with a surety that leaves me breathless. You lift me; higher and higher until the roaring crowd becomes my view, one hand on my thighs for support, and one hand on my back, staying there like a reassurance.

My hands; on your shoulders, pushing, so I can be lifted higher — so I can be raised to the sky by you. Fingers digging into you with sheer adrenaline and euphoria — a tether to reality, a sure way I can convince myself this is real with the heat of your body transferring to me. Your palms, your arms, your shoulder — all of them set me ablaze; they lit something so warm and dreamy within me. Inside my ribs, my heart pounds, beating harshly from exhilaration and from the way I overworked it, so I can realize your vision to reality, so I can support you like you command me to do.

We're grinning at each other. Lips spread wide and loud, announcing our happiness to the whole world. We won, yet the only thing I care about is your arms around me. I can't believe it — not that we won, but that you embrace me so openly, so freely, so tenderly. We're in public, yet you hold me like you are proud of me — like you love me.

The crowd, our hollering teammates, the world fades away as we stay there, in our bubble brought by the addictive taste of triumph and ecstasy. I don't know what goes through your mind right now, what part of me is able to soften those cerulean eyes, but I'm drunk with the way you smile at me.

"Kaiser, you did it!! We won!!" I shout at you, still grinning like a fool.

"Yeah, I did, Ness!!" you reply just as excited as me, arms tightening around me, and then, you spin me around, laughing all the way. It's dizzying — the elation I feel from the fact you are doing such an act makes me dizzy.

I love you.

God, I'm so in love with you.

And at this moment, under the flashing light and thundering cheers, with victory flowing in our veins, with your arms around me, and with the whole world as our witness, it feels like you love me too.