ᴷᵘᵒⁿᵐᵃʳᵘ 𝐊𝐮𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦.¹

𝘒𝘶𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮.
ʙʏ: ꜱɪʟʟʏᴍɪᴛꜱᴜ

━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━

≪ 𝐊𝐔𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐔 𝐱 𝐆𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐔 𝐆𝐈𝐍 ≫

🆂🅼🆄🆃

ᵗᵃᵍˢ : ᵈʳᵘⁿᵏ, ᵃˡᶜᵒʰᵒˡ, ʰᵒᵐᵉʷʳᵉᶜᵏᵉʳ, ⁿᵒⁿ⁻ᶜᵒⁿ, ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ ᵃˢˢᵃᵘˡᵗ

It was a very loud party, with very loud music. it was night, but people were drunk af and dancing. one of these people, was Kuon. Kuon which had a very serious alcohol issue. he would drink from 1 to 10 beers every time he attended a party. and no, it wasn't like he didn't attend any, he went to parties at least 5 times a week.He would drink even at his home, not only at parties. every chance he had, he drank, and drank.

but, from where did this problem come from?

well, since he got eliminated from Blue Lock. that hellish project devasted his life. his soul was destroyed. and if it couldn't be any worst, he had a bad reputation for his betrayal. he felt like he couldn't trust himself anymore, and that everyone now was against him for life.

he was so depressed, that he tried anything to cope with this burden that would live in his heart forever, but he found the solution from one of the worst things someone could cope with: alcohol. and he started partying, which wouldn't be any bad, if he didn't drink so many beers. he once ended in hospital because of it, so...you can imagine.

but, it was this one time, this one time where Kuon has gotten too far.

loud music...pumping loud on the dance floor. Kuon didn't feel like dancing tonight, he felt like fucking someone. this sexual fantasy dominated in his mind, while his glance was scouring the entire room. it was one of the few times he kept his eyes opened. he scratched his balls, while touching his cock. somewhat, he imagined fucking a man. he found it quite hot.

his glare then laid on that boy. that boy named Gin Gagamaru, which was with his boyfriend Naruhaya.

Kuon was drunk as hell. he knew Gagamaru was in a relationship with Naruhaya, but...he didn't fully care. Once Naruhaya went dancing without Gagamaru, Kuon approached him immediately.

" hey..sexy boy...~ " he said, his voice wasn't clear

" Kuon? " said Gagamaru, which couldn't end his sentence because he was silenced by a sudden kiss from Kuon.

" mmmhhh...!! " groaned Gagamaru. he was trying to break the kiss, but Kuon's hands were firm on his waist, and didn't let him go.

as they kissed, Kuon started making out with Gagamaru.
Gagamaru was startled by that sudden gesture. he wanted to run away as soon as possible, he felt uncomfortable as hell, especially because he had a boyfriend.

" hhhgr...! stop... " Gagamaru muffled in the kiss, but of course nobody heard him because of the music. as soon as Kuon broke the kiss, Gagamaru slapped him with all his strength, but it didn't stop him from suddenly carry him away. Unlike everyone, Kuon wasn't scared by Gagamaru's physic nor weird stuff he did. nothing mattered to him in that moment, Kuon was drunk and had, in that moment, the power to do anything to him.

" PUT ME DOWN... " Gagamaru tried yelling, but his voice was muffled aggressively by Kuon putting his knuckles in his mouth.

Kuon carried him away, leaving the nightclub, and walking in an empty alleyway

" shut up, pretty boy..~ I want to fuck yoooUuu, yaaass...~ "

" no...leave me alone.. "

" Kuon, you're downbad... let me go .. " Gagamaru said, such words were, unfortunately, useless, to the point Kuon started undressing him. Gagamaru maybe couldn't show it, but the moment Kuon touched him, he was petrified by the fear he was feeling, a sense of uneasiness he never felt when someone touched him. his shoulder was exposed, and Kuon started with licking his collar bone with ease, biting it at certain points. then he went on with the neck, doing the same thing, and that's where Gagamaru started whimpering. whimpering in the discomfort he was feeling.

Kuon was pretty straightforward, and removed his and his own pants, proceeding to then put in Gagamaru's ass 3 of his fingers, which he wet before with sparkling water.

" mhm..~~! " sure, Gagamaru couldn't hide the pleasure he was feeling, but he felt uneasy aswell, ashamed by the fact he let someone put his hand on, or in, him. he was filled with guilt, a guilt that couldn't be shutted, but forgot with the fear and the shiver he was getting, with each thrust Kuon did with his fingers in his anus.

Kuon started masturbating him, as rough as possible, and eventually Gagamaru came in his hands. Kuon licked his cum, and then started thrusting in with his own dick.

with each moan, Gagamaru would say a: " stop " or " let me go " in between them. he didn't feel excited, or ecstatic. he only felt worry, a gut telling him this was wrong and he was a pussy for letting such a moron get over him.

Kuon didn't care, didn't listen, or more specifically, couldn't understand he was asking to stop, because of his drunken state. in his mind, there was only him and his pleasure in this moment. Gagamaru was only there, at least for him, to "support" his pleasure and to keep it going, he was replaceable, but he chose him, out of all people.

in that moment, they felt there was only them in the world, but for both of them it was a different perspective:
for Gagamaru, it was an hell. he knew no one could hear him, nor save him. he knew there wasn't hope for him, and he couldn't stop that.

for Kuon, it was rather different. it was a paradise, created by his mind. he felt pleased and ecstatic, he wanted more, he wanted so much more.

this continued, well, for 2 long hours. pain and suffering, with pleasure and luxury. the thing they shared was eachother, the moment, the fact they were fucking.

until...

" STOP RIGHT THERE! " said a familiar voice. it was Naruhaya!

Kuon, didn't recognize him fully, but walked away as Naruhaya rescued his boyfriend.

" Gagamaru...how could you do this to me! you... sigh ...we'll have a long talk once we get home, Gin! " Naruhaya said, destroying him with his glare. he looked mad. Gin looked apathetic as always, but Naruhaya didn't know a complete mess was going on in his mind, a total disaster of sadness, guilt, and sorrow.

Naruhaya watched Gagamaru slowly dress himself up, giving him a stare of pressure because he was pretty impatient in that moment, and an uber drove them to Gagamaru's appartament. once they got home, silence was the only thing that could be heard. it sounded like a cemetery, until eventually Naruhaya spoke with a deep voice:

" what happened in there, Gin ? "

TO BE CONTINUED.............

━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━

'_'

𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙎 :

sillymitsu in AO3https://archiveofourown.org/works/48985435/chapters/123582073