ᴿⁱⁿˢᵃᵍⁱ 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬⁶

𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴
by: shumaii

Itoshi Rin x Isagi Yoichi

𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → cuddles, soft talk 
𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → fluff

𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → cuddles, soft talk 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → fluff

Rin had never slept that good. The first thing he noticed when he woke up was how warm and pleasant he felt. The second thing he noticed was that he couldn't feel his left arm, it was numb. He lazily opened his eyes and was about to pull his arm away for it to have some blood flow when he saw Isagi peacefully sleeping on it. His cheek was pressed against Rin's inner elbow, just the perfect place to make his arm go numb, and his breath was tickling his skin a little bit. There was no way Rin was going to move even if it cost him an arm. That was obviously a hyperbole.

It was like a cat had sat on his lap. Once a cat had decided to sit on someone's lap, it was usually quite particular about its comfort and would often not tolerate any movement or disturbance. When that happened the best thing to do was to remain still so, Rin was going to do just that to be able to enjoy the sight of Isagi sleeping a little more. Maybe that sounded a bit creepy.

His eyes went lower, down to Isagi's neck to see the marks he had left the night before and then even lower, he could see the slow rise and fall of his chest as he breathed. He was reminded of the events from before and couldn't help but feel embarrassed for no reason. How was everything going to be now?

Were they going to walk to their dorms together after football practice, except Isagi wasn't going to have to run after him and catch up to him? Maybe they'd have some coffee together every now and then, walk hand in hand in campus and make out in the corners. They were probably going to hear Bachira say get a room pretty often, too. Was that it? Those sounded a bit cheesy and cliché but he didn't hate the idea.

Rin sighed and looked back up at Isagi's face and his ever so slightly parted bruised lips, they looked deeper in color most probably because of sleeping. He moved his hand to his cheek and caressed it as gently as he could and Isagi hummed, unconsciously snuggling into his arm even more. That put a warm smile onto Rin's lips.

He slid his hand lower towards the other's chin and lightly pressed his thumb on his bottom lip, pulling it down a little before swiping along it. That was where Rin's little moment ended because just as he was leaning in to leave a kiss on Isagi's lips, his eyes fluttered open and he started blinking to get his vision to clear up after waking up. Then he looked into Rin's eyes drowsily. Rin stopped mid-way through and moved slightly away again, he looked away but he kept his hand on the other's chin.

Isagi smiled and Rin knew promptly after that he was going to comment on his demeanor. "You're em-" Isagi started but before he could continue the younger pressed his lips against his and left a soft peck before he pulled his hand away. "Not embarrassed." Rin finished his sentence for him which made Isagi chuckle.