ᴿᵉᵒⁿᵃᵍⁱ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞³

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴, 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦
by: BBgunEnthousiast

Reo Mikage x Nagi Seishirou

𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → zombie apocalypse, protective, confession
𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → angst, fluff

Reo Mikage x Nagi Seishirou𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → zombie apocalypse, protective, confession 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → angst, fluff

The plan

At dinner, they gathered by the tree near the food stall again. Nagi has already updated Chigiri about the density of zombies near the southern wall, but kept quiet about the weapons.

Reo clears his throat before starting.

"Okay so, I was hoping we'd have more time but sadly this is not the case. What I came up with now has to be carried out within the next two days, or we will be too late." He straightens his back and takes a deep breath. "What we need to do is inflict doubt among the residents. This will start with you, Chigiri."

Chigiri blinks up at him. "You want me to spread rumors, don't you? Piece of cake, consider it done."

Reo gives him an impressed look. "You catch on fast! Make sure you don't tell them about the southern wall, but say something like: you heard someone hear Ego say how he will kill everyone if it means keeping himself safe. The rumors need to start today, make sure it spreads like wildfire."

Chigiri gives him a lazy salute. Nagi notices how Reo's compliment seems to have made Chigiri a bit giggly. He makes sure to give him a weird look until his elated expression gets replaced with an offended one, but immediately drops his glare when Reo turns to him.

"Nagi, will you keep an eye on the wall? I will lead the classes like normal, do a little bit of rumor spreading myself, and on the third day during class I need you to pretend like you just discovered the wall thing. I will handle the rest from there."

"Roger." Nagi says indifferently while ignoring Chigiri's burning stare right on his face.

"Now," Reo continues, "what I'm trying to do is make as many people want to rebel as possible first, and elect a new leader second. I've already shown my great leadership abilities during my classes, so if I were to step up people would trust in me."

"Okay Mr. Hot shot!" Chigiri hypes him up. Nagi gets the weird look back on his face as if it were an allergic reaction. Reo snorts.

As always, someone has to yell for Chigiri to start cleaning. This time both Reo and Nagi give him an encouraging thumbs up before he runs off all happily.

And then it's silent again. Reo scoots over to sit next to Nagi against the tree, mirroring his laid back sitting position by letting his wrists be supported by his propped up knees.

Nagi side-eyes him up and down. "Do you truly want to rule this community? You did tell me how managing your father's company was so stressful..."

Reo looks at him with a smile that doesn't reach his eyes. "No, I don't. But it'll be a temporary measure."