ᴷᵃⁱˢᵃᵍⁱ 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯
ʙʏ: ʟᴏᴠᴇᴛɪɴᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ

━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━

𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐱 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐘𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈

🆂🅼🆄🆃

ᵗᵃᵍˢ : ᴼᵐᵉᵍᵃᵛᵉʳˢᵉ, ʰᵒᵐᵉʷʳᵉᶜᵏᵉʳ, ʲᵉᵃˡᵒᵘˢʸ, ᵖʰᵉʳᵒᵐᵒⁿᵉˢ

Isagi Yoichi went from being a curious clown to an annoying bandit to a serious fucking pain in his side

Isagi Yoichi went from being a curious clown to an annoying bandit to a serious fucking pain in his side. At this point, Kaiser watches all his plays like a fucking hawk, so he's the first to notice that something is off. It sings like a thrill of victory. He even noticed it before fucking Noa.

He's a little wobbly on the field today, isn't he? His passes, while never spectacular, are a little off.

"Trash," Ness sneers like a little buzzing insect, one that Kaiser ignores. He isn't in the mood.

Isagi's little pet Kurona has to run for the last one, the little shark-toothed loser blowing smoke up Isagi's ass when he apologizes.

"Sorry, Kurona!"

"It's okay! Your speed was still good."

"That was terrible, Yoichi," Kaiser says directly in his ear while slinging a heavy arm around his shoulder because my god, someone's got to tell him the truth.

It's a move that looks friendly and feels aggressive with the way Kaiser jerks Isagi back.

He can practically see the shiver travel down the line of Yoichi's spine like a cat that's suddenly had all its fur stroked backward. Like a cat, he puffs up and bristles. Kaiser notes it with a spreading grin full of malicious glee.

He's really off his game if he didn't even notice Kaiser getting too close to him.

Watching them, Kurona takes an unconscious step back.

Isagi immediately tosses Kaiser's arm off him. "Don't fucking touch me."

Isagi's skin is still tingling from the warm tickle of Kaiser's breath puffing against his ear. He smells like a foreign alpha, like sport drink and male sweat and the shampoo he uses—not the same Blue Lock branded product as the rest of them.

Kaiser's eyes narrow, and his grin turns more feline and feral. Oh, bingo.

"Is that your problem, little Yoichi? Are you hurting bad for some good dick?"

Isagi shoots him a murderous glare with a slick of delicious shame smoothed under it. He grabs Kaiser's jersey. For a second, Kaiser thinks Yoichi really might hit him.