CHAPTER THIRTY

A/N; Men are also allowed to cry and have a mental break down. Or better yet well builded men can also be in abusive relationships. It's not always about the physical part of it. Anyway enjoy❤

Model and the new Yun Wineries brand ambassador Darelle Larue has been accused of domestic violence by his girlfriend, Madison Crapper alias Mady C, and cheating with Keilee Bakari, daughter of businessman Ethan Bakari. The influencer earlier on posted the above video explaining how physically and emotionally abusive the model has been since he rejected her proposal. Similarly, she posted another video where the alleged side piece was caught threatening her.

Well shit! The audacity of that bitch.

"What's up?" Darelle asks from across the kitchen. Before I can tap on the video on Kira's phone, she says "I'd seriously like to hear all about this but I have to go. I can't make my boss angry and he hasn't even hired me yet"

"You mean your dad?" I ask picking up my phone to find the article.

"Same thing. I'll be back later though, meanwhile I'll be putting in a good word for the KEIRELLE ship online"

"Okay"

"I'm leaving. Bye fam" she says walking to the door.

"This is not an airport you don't need to announce your departure" I joke, trying to diffuse the tense feeling in me.

"Bitch!" she shouts.

"Bitch you too"

I turn back to Darelle. I am sure the expression on my face mirrors his. This is terrible. Like a hundred percent terrible.

"Zuri I'm dying of nervousness here just tell me what's happening" he pleads.

"Are you sure you wanna hear this?"

He scoffs "Zuri please. If it concerns me, I'll know about it soon anyway. Plus, I left my phone upstairs I'm sure Jake is blowing it up already"

"Who's Jake?"

"My agent"

"Okay you might wanna sit down for this."

He switches off the gas cooker and joins me. Together we walk towards the couch and sit side by side.

I turn on my phone to where I read the article. I read word by word to him, watching how sour his face turns. This is devastating.

I click on the first video. "Hey guys. I think it's time you know what has been happening behind closed doors." She starts, crocodile tears already forming in her eyes. "For over one year I've been dating Darelle as most of you know but things have been far from perfect. The first six months things were amazing, he took me out on dates, candle lit dinners. Until one day I decided to change things up because you know it's the 21st Century women can propose too right?"