CHAPTER FORTY NINE

"No way!" Zuri remarks when I show her the gift Ethan bought for her

"No way!" Zuri remarks when I show her the gift Ethan bought for her. "Are you surprised?"

"Surprised? I'm astonished. When?" she gushes, skimming the hood of the black Porsche cayenne.

"I'm guessing he had it dropped off when we were at the party." I provide. Vlad gave us the key box when we arrived.

"You knew about this didn't you?"

I hesitate. "I'm not really allowed to say."

"I could stay here and admire this car but I need out of this dress." She expresses and so we make for the elevator. I can't wait to see her reaction when she sees what I got for her.

"Darelle why is there the new laptop model on our bed?" She asks when we enter our room.

"It's my second gift to you." I reply.

Zuri turns to face me, stunned. "Boy you better get me out of this dress or I'll tear it off." I don't wait to be told twice. We barrel for each other, letting my jacket fall on the floor.

I work her dress zipper like a predator after its prey. And maybe I am because the insatiable hunger I've felt for her the whole night is unrivalled.

My mouth explores hers as I lower us on to the bed. "I've wanted to do this all night." I mumble, abut her cheek.

"I want more." she pleads.

"Gladly." My lips slide down her neck and lower to her breasts. She arches her back off the bed to allow me to unclasp her bra and slide off her panties.

Angling my mouth between her legs, I dive right into her wetness, enjoying the warm feel of her. Like I promised, I use my tongue to draw my name on her clit. A primal act that causes her to produce a beautiful moan.

I deeply groan, my mouth still buried in her. "Good?" I ask, my scruffy chin now digging into her bundle of nerves. Her legs grow stiff on my back.

"I- I can't Darelle." she whimpers, her upper body tossing and turning on the sheets. "Here goes my third gift." I use my teeth to softly nib her clit. Her heels dig deeper and she convulses, orgasming all over my face.

I glide back on top of her as her harsh breathing simmers down. "Taste yourself on me." I enclose my mouth around hers.

I straighten to rid my clothes. "You're so hot." She says, looking up at me through her lashes. A slow grin tugs on my lips. "Thanks I get that a lot."

"Careful, you might end up fucking your hand." She warns.

Once I'm bare, I settle between her legs. Her hand reaches for my wet, engorged head. As much as I enjoy her hand on me, I have to draw it away. "Tonight it's all about you."

I gather her into my arms and gently lift her off the bed to place a pillow underneath her hips. I align myself at her entrance and gently push in. For several moments, I shut my eyes and remain still, reveling in the pleasure of being inside her.