Meeting

Ellie POV

1 week later

We've been summed to the conference room, which means fury has a mission. As I get there I see Josh standing in the corner and instantly get confused. He smiles and I smile back, taking a seat in my chair.
"Right.....we have a mission"
Fury goes on to explain everything and I take notes, then I hear him say something that instantly makes me angry.
"Josh you'll be joining this mission"
I stand abruptly "what the hell? He isn't ready for that"
"Yes he is agent. You wanted to train him and have him be apart of the team and now he is"

"You..."
I feel a hand on mine, I look and it's Bucky.
"Calm down"
I pull my hand away and storm out, how dare he.
Josh is not ready for a mission. I have to go walk outside I can feel my power stiring inside of me. I'm normally able to control it but when I get really angry, I have to just let out a burst of electricity. So I do straight into the trees. I hear Bucky behind me
"Better?"
I turn and shake my head "no Bucky not better. He is not ready for this"
"Look, we will all be there. We will keep him safe"

"What if we can't"
"We can. I know we can. Come on we have to pack up"
"Okay"
As we walk inside I see Tony have a few words with fury, it looks heated.
I see Josh walking towards me and he hugs me "I'm going to be okay, I've had the best trainer"
I smile "you have to listen to everything your told okay. And you don't leave mine or buckys side"
"I promise"
"Okay. Let's go eat"
It's pizza night and everyone is in the living room, movie is on and there is pizza everywhere.

Tony walks in look angry "what an absolute, arrogant piece of...."
He looks over to me and I smile "I'm sorry sparks I tried"
I walk over to him and hug him close, he reluctantly hugs me back.
"It's okay tony. We will keep him safe"
"Damn straight we will"
I smile "you like him"
"He's grown on me"
I laugh and we sit down and enjoy pizza with the rest of the team. I'm nervous but I think Josh can do this. We have two days before the mission so I'm going to work harder in training with him. Make him really ready for this. I know he can do this and I will protect him with my life.