Explanation

Ellie POV

Bucky and I spoke about everything, everything I had been through and everything I had learned while I was away. He encouraged me to talk to the team and tell them as much as I wanted too. Bucky got everyone together and we were all sat in the conference room, everyone staring at me not really knowing what to say. I clear my throat and get ready to explain what I know.
"I know you guys are wondering what happened while I was away. The stuff that hydra did to me, I can't really talk about right now. But I want you to know it was probably the worst of the worst and whatever your thinking of exactly what is was"

I take a deep breath and feel buckys hand on mine "when I finally escaped from them, I had to kill people and I'm not sorry for it. They deserved to die, but there was a woman who I recognised, she worked as a double agent at shield, I.....I electrocuted her brain, so I essentially wanted to fry it but something happened and I ended up tapping into her memories some how, I saw......I saw fury injecting her with my blood. She had my ability. He took my blood when I came here and he gave it to her. I can't prove it to you, I can't prove any of it but that's what I saw"

I feel the tears falling "he knew about me before you found me Tony"
"What?"
"In the vision or whatever you want to call it, he had a file on me and inside was a picture of my mum and him and me as a baby. He knew me Tony and I don't think you finding me was by coincidence. I think fury planned it somehow. I also think he took blood from Josh and he was or is going to inject someone with it"
"Are you saying fury is working with hydra?"
Bruce asks me

"No. No I don't think so but I do think he is trying to maybe make his own army of super soldiers. To protect the world I guess. I feel like he knows more about the children who have been kidnapped over the years and it's like he's waiting to find them so he can take there blood and use it on agents. I know it sounds crazy but...." I groan "I wish I could just show you what I saw"
I feel a hand on my shoulder and as I look up I see Wanda, she smiles sadly. She crouches down and holds my hand.

"I might be able to tap into your memories and we can see what you saw but...."
"But what?"
"But it would mean seeing everything."
"Everything?"
She nods and I take a deep breath "ok"
"Sparky are you sure?" Bucky asks me as he places his hand on my thigh.
I nod "I have to Bucky. You guys need to see what I saw"
He nods and we look at Wanda "let's do it"
She walks over to Tony and they have a conversation between themselves. I look at Bucky and take hold of his hand
"Buck?"
"Yeah?"
"Promise you won't leave. Even.....what you might see...."
"Hey" he cups my cheeks "I'm not going anywhere okay. I promise"