Reliving

Bucky POV

We walked to the infirmary and Wanda had ellie lay down on the bed. She clutched my hand making sure I wouldn't walk away.
"Are you sure about this sparky?"
Her big brown eyes look up at me and offers me a small smile "it's what needs to be done Buck"
I nod and kiss her forehead "I love you" I whisper to her hoping to offer her some comfort.
She smiles "I love you too. Please don't leave no matter what"
"I won't. I promise"
She nods and looks at Wanda "let's do this"

"Okay. Just close your eyes and concentrate on your memories okay"
She nods and Wanda stand at the head of the bed, her hands on either side of Ellie's head and I see the red magic coming from them as Ellie's eyes close. Tony and Bruce hook up machines, so we can see what Ellie and Wanda see. It's starts going through her memories, firstly ones of us and the team. Her happy and smiling, then memories of Josh and the fun we all had with him. Then we saw his death, none of us knew what happened until this moment and I hear gasps from all around the room.

He died protecting the woman I love and I will never be able to tell him how grateful I am for that. Then her memories start coming in thick and fast, everyone she has killed, everything she did while she was away. I looked down at her face and I could see the pain she was experiencing from reliving these memories. Then came the memories of what they did to her once they had her. Everything was there in front of us, everything they did, the torture.....the....god I could feel myself getting more and more angry. I look up and see tears falling from Wandas eyes and then I hear Nat crying in Steve's arms. Everyone was broken to see what they did to her.

I clutch her hand tighter and pray this will be over soon. The memories of the agent she was talking about show, and it's exactly like she explained. Fury with the picture and file and then being there when the agent was injected. Everything was there, that son of bitch. Wanda starts to loose control slightly, I think the emotions of everything start to get to her. She pulls away and I see her stumble into vision, who holds her close. Ellie opens her eyes and she looks at me with such sadness.
"I'm sorry" she whispers to me. Confused as to why she was apologising, I help her sit up and cup her cheeks.

"You have no reason to apologise. Ok, I love you Ellie and I'm so sorry for what happened to you."
"I love you too"
I lean forward and gently kiss her lips, she thankfully kisses back and it's a soft gentle kiss. A reassuring kiss I guess, something she and I need to know neither one of us will be going anywhere. We are broken apart by the voice neither one of us or the team particularly want to hear right now.
"What's going on?"
We turn and see fury standing there, I feel Ellie stand and I see her fingers come alight with her power.
"You son of a bitch!!!" She storm towards him before I can stop her.