Revenge

Ellie POV

It's been a few months since I left Josh and Bucky. I had to, Josh gave his life to save me and now I had to get revenge for him. Hydra had to crumble, I had to end it all. In that room, there were more then 20 bodies of young children, all of them experimented on and picked apart. They can't keep doing this. I know I should have stayed and for the team to help but I know once we found them, they would want to question them and lock them away for there crimes. They don't deserve to live, they deserve torture and pain and death and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Todays revenge kick was a man who had connections to the experiments going on, he was a slimy ass hole and I was looking forward to taking him down, the problem was he was currently sat in a meeting with a whole bunch of hydra, so I couldn't exactly go in there and torture him the way I wanted too. So I had to opt for the next best thing, which was a bomb. To blow all of the fuckers away. I've set the bomb, I'm just waiting for the right moment. As I'm about to hit the detonator, I feel a bag placed over my head and I'm dragged away and thrown into what I assume is a vehicle. Great. Not what I had in mind today.

Bucky POV

A few weeks later

It's been months and there hasn't been any sign of Ellie, we've had reports of hydra members being taken out but she is like a ghost. She is never seen on camera and always leaves the scene with no trace. I just want her back, I need her back. I buried Josh by an old oak tree, he is surrounded by flowers. We held a ceremony for him, I had hoped she would turn up but she didn't. The rest of the children in there were cremated, there was so many and some were so young. I could understand why Ellie wanted to do this her way, I just wish she would have let me go with her.

When she told me she loved me, my heart soared and to finally be able to tell her I loved her too, but none of them means anything if she isn't here for me to take care of. Everyone has been working around the clock but there just isn't anything else we can do. I know Ellie and she won't stop until the whole of hydra are gone. I'm sat in her bedroom, just looking at her things. She left her jacket here and I keep picking it up and holding it close just to get her scent back.

"Bucky!!"
I run out and see steve looking scared "what?"
"We have a quinjet landing. No authorisation given"
I grab my gun and we run to the landing pad, I see Nat, Tony and Sam there too, all suited up and ready. We don't know what to expect out of this jet but who ever it was didn't have an invitation. As the door opens up, I see a body walking towards us, then I look at the face and realise it's Ellie. Her steps falters and she falls down to her knees clutching her stomach.
"Hi guys. I think I'm bleeding"

She completely passes out and we rush to her, I can barley see her skin, she is bruised and cut to pieces. There are multiple stab wounds in her abdomen and chest and her leg is broken. I scoop her up and we rush her to Bruce. Placing her down on the bed, Bruce pushes us out and gets to work on saving her.
"She's going to be okay bucky"
"You don't know that steve did you see her. Hydra must have gotten to her. That's the only explanation. I should have been with her." I punch the wall "damn it"

"Breath Buck! Just stay calm for her sake"
I nod and he pulls me into a hug, I hug him back. I'm relieved to have her here but I'm so angry at her for doing this on her own. Especially when I could have been by her side. I just hope she wakes up so I can yell at her.