What do i do?

Ellie POV

Once I have calmed down I pull away from Bucky and sit down on my bed. He follows and sits down next to me, I lean my head on his shoulder and he takes my hand in his. He kisses the top of my head gently and runs his thumb across my knuckles.
"Stupid question but are you okay?"
"I don't even know. I can't believe my mum was an agent"
"Yeah. Fury definitely dropped some bombshells in there"

I nod "my name isn't even Ellie, I feel like I'm a complete phoney. I don't even know who I am"
"Hey" he turns my face to look at him "your still the same girl, a name doesn't matter. You are still beautiful, kind and caring. None of that changes just because of what fury says"
"It's just all so.....messed up"
He nods "how are you feeling after watching all my memories?"
"Honestly?" He asks and I nod, he takes a deep breath "angry. So angry that I want to find the rest of those people and kill each and everyone one of them"

"Always protecting me"
"Always. I know it took forever for me to say I love you and then everything happened and I acted like a complete dick but Ellie I truly do love you and I want to protect you and take care of you. I can't loose you again"
"You won't James, I'm so sorry"
He gently cups my cheeks and kisses me softly, I place my hands around his neck and pull him closer to deepen the kiss. He groans and pulls away breathlessly.
"Ellie, we have to stop"
"But....."

He shakes his head "your still not healed fully and after today, there is too much going on in that beautiful brain of yours. Just heal okay, and I mean both physically and mentally. Before we take the next step"
I nod and he kisses me again softly "after what's happened to you ellie I just don't want to risk hurting you okay"
"Okay. Can you stay and take a nap with me?"
"Of course"
We lay back and he cradles me to his chest, running his hand up and down my back and kissing my head.

"Sleep Ellie, I'll be here"
"Thank you" I whisper "I love you"
"I love you too"
Before I know it, I'm drifting of in his arms and praying the nightmares stay away.

Steve POV

"How could you not tell her or any of us?"
I'm so angry, Ellie is like my little sister and to know fury knew so much about her and didn't tell us makes me want to punch him. I can see Tony is also trying to control his anger as well.
"I couldn't. If hydra knew...."
"What? That she was alive? That she was here? Well guess what they got her anyway and the things they did to her........" I slam my hands against the table.
"If you would have told us we could have protected her. Found out who was after her"
"I know who it is" fury says as he looks up at me.
"Who?"
"Her father"
"Her father? Seriously? Why would he want to kill his own daughter?"
"He doesn't want to kill her. He wants to control her"