6 months later

Bucky POV

Standing outside the school for the gifted I can't help but smile, all the children Ellie saved are here and many others. Tony helped fund my idea, to have all these wonderful children in one place, teaching them the right way to use there powers. Teaching them how to be hero's, I knew it's what Sparky would have wanted and although it was hard for me to acknowledge her death at first, I came to terms with it and put all
My emotions and grief into building this sanctuary for these kids.

"Hi Mr Bucky" Rosie says as she runs past me, Rosie is the little girl who Ellie saved. She syphoned the toxin from her and Rosie was able to live. She was so unbelievably grateful and wanted to honour Ellie, so she had a tree planted for her, and told everyone of the amazing woman who saved her.
"Hi Rosie" she giggles and continues on her route. I walk around these beautiful gardens, knowing how much Ellie would have loved them. It's been 6 months today since we lost her and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss her more then anything.

As I reach the exit for the garden, I see fury, steve and Tony standing there. They notice me, I walk over and things feel weird.
"Guys? What's wrong?"
Steve takes a deep breath and moves over, standing there behind him is a beautiful woman. She has the same coloured hair as Ellie, same smile and then I notice her eyes.
"Ellie?" She smiles and walks slowly towards me. Placing her hand on my face "Hi Buckaroo"
I stare at her in shock, knowing that nickname was something she called me before she lost her memories.

I place my hands on either side of her face checking she is real "how? I mean......what?"
She giggles "it's a really long story and I promise I'll tell you but can you please kiss me now?"
I pull her close and place my lips on hers, savoury her taste and smell and the way her lips form to mine. We pull away when oxygen becomes a problem. I lean my head on hers
"I missed you so much"
"I missed you too" she whispers back to me.
I look over and see Tony, Steve and fury all staring at us.
"What happened?" I ask finally needing some answers.
"Fury found me. I was in pretty bad shape and so he took me to a secure shield base. The people there helped me, healed me. They called on shuri to help, not only physical healing but my mind too. It took a long time but they did it. I remember everything Buck. The good and the bad"

"Why didn't you tell me she was alive?" I turn to look at fury and he sighs.
"I told him not too" I look at Ellie in shock.
"Why?"
"If I didn't survive I didn't want you to have your hopes built up just to have them destroyed again. I couldn't hurt you like that, not after everything you've already been through"
I shake my head "loosing you...."
"I know Bucky. Im sorry I just I wanted to make sure I was 100% me again before seeing you again"
I let her hand go and shake my head "I can't do
This right now"
I storm off to my bike and drive away, I had spent the last 6 months grieving her when she wasn't even dead. I don't know how I'm supposed to
Feel right now!