Chapter 1

"Get out! Take the money and get the hell out of here! There is no member like you in my Luo family!"

"Second Brother, Daddy hasn't closed his eyes for days because of the family's business. Try to be considerate of him and stop making trouble."

"Young Master Wencheng, please leave now or I'll call the police!"

All sorts of voices mingled together, and Luo Wencheng seemed to be dazed by the sounds of cursing and beating. Then the next moment he saw a shadow hurtling towards him. His body instinctively dodged; he ended up missing a step and fell down the stairs, unable to recover from the fall for a long time.

Pain was slowly coming from all parts of his body, especially the back of his head that must have hit something and hurt as if it was going to crack.

How could he still feel pain when he was already dead?

Yes, after he died, a cold voice came out of nowhere, saying it could bring him back to life...

His vision gradually cleared and he could see where he was.

In the European-style villa, he lay on the floor in front of the black marble stairs of five or six steps, from which he had fallen just now.

He touched the back of his head in pain and felt a large bump. He took a glance at himself silently. His body was scrawny, his skin was sallow and dull, and he was wearing a yellowed wrinkled suit, like a migrant worker who had stolen a young master's clothes.

He had been born into the Luo family, the richest family in Haining, and had never lacked food or clothing since he was a child. Every season there would be one or two high-end suits, and although he was uneducated and ignorant, he was good-looking and had a good figure. So when he put on a suit and slicked his hair with hair oil, he would look like an elegant young gentleman. He had never been dressed so poorly.

Only once, just after his release from three years in prison, did he put on the Armani suit that his elder brother had prepared for him before the trial and that was kept in the prison storage room for three years, trying his best to look as smart as before, and then rushed back to the Luo family's house, full of anxiety and eagerness.

However, it was not the warm welcome and affection of his loved ones that awaited him; he could not even enter the living room and was kicked out like a stray dog.

There was no doubt that he was reborn; the voice had not lied to him.

Luo Wencheng raised his eyes and saw Luo Kaifang who was glaring at him angrily, rubbing the left side of his chest. Next moment Luo Kaifang reached out and grabbed a pot of on a white faux European-style pillar and slammed it at Luo Wencheng: "Get out of my sight! You bastard! Bearer of back luck! How dare you come back!"

Luo Wencheng subconsciously ducked his head, but the flower pot still brushed against his brow, and his skin immediately turned red, oozing a few drops of blood.

The flower pot shattered, splattering the dirt on Luo Wencheng.

Luo Wencheng glanced at it, pursed his lips and rose from the floor in silence.

The person supporting Luo Kaifang was a very beautiful young man, whose face Luo Wencheng would never forget even if he died again. The young man stroked Luo Kaifang's chest gently, his pretty face looking like he was about to cry. He said anxiously, "Daddy, take it easy, the doctor said you can't get excited."

The young man, also known as Luo Wenjun, turned his head to look at Luo Wencheng pleadingly, his big eyes filled with tears, "Second Brother, please stop making Daddy angry, I'm begging you to leave first, okay? I really don't want to steal anything from you at all. As long as you're willing to leave, I'll give you back your status as Luo Ershao (second young master) immediately."