Chapter 74

Luo Wencheng quickly got the instructions from Bruin De Lang who asked him to find a man named Liu Lifu and reveal the situation to him.

This Liu Lifu was a public official in a close-to-retirement age. His position was not high. He was in his fifties. He had a big belly, looked sheepish and was kind to everyone. There was nothing special about him. If it weren't for Bruin De Lang to provide the name, no one would suspect that such a fat old man could have something to do with a lunatic who was engaged in horrific human experiments.

And it was not an ordinary relationship.

While Luo Wencheng was waiting to meet, he was thinking about the situation of Liu Lifu that he had found out roughly in the past two days. Although Liu Lifu didn't hold a high position and had an insignificant job, this man was a long-time traveller abroad, and during his formative years, he went to see Bruin De Lang at least three or four times out of every ten trips. The school where he studied abroad as a young man was the same one Bruin De Lang attended, so they were old school friends.

Old classmates who maintained contact for a long time, old classmates who used to ask for help in times of crisis, was this relationship ordinary?

But Lu Chong had not yet investigated it deeper, afraid to beat the grass to alert the snake.

"Haha, did you wait long? What did you say you were here to stamp?" A cheerful voice came from outside the office, and a fat bellied bald old man in an ordinary suit came in. Luo Wencheng stood up and took out a document from the file. The document was a normal document, but once the cover was opened, inside there were two English words from Bruin De Lang, and those words were the ones only Bruin De Lang and Liu Lifu would know.

Liu Lifu's smile disappeared as he closed the office door quietly and looked at Luo Wencheng: "What do you mean by that?"

"Professor Delang is in danger, and he asked me to come to you for help." Luo Wencheng looked indifferent, his words and actions were rigid, and it was obvious that what he showed at this time was his "original appearance" that was not deliberately disguised.

Liu Lifu glanced at him a few more times: "What happened to him?"

"Lu Chong found out that the information on the deep sea excavation technology was transmitted to his computer and caught him."

"So Lu Chong didn't suspect you?"

"He made me beat up Professor Delang, and when I did, he believed me."

Liu Lifu raised his eyebrows; that was all it took to believe?

He sat down at his desk, "What did Lao Delang say?"

"He said that you were his best friend, the person he trusted the most, that you knew everything about him and that you had a way to save him," Luo Wencheng said.

"He really thinks highly of me. It is the famous Lu Jiuye. Who can snatch someone from his hands?"

"You can't save Professor?" Luo Wencheng's eyes turned a bit dangerous, but his expression remained blank.

Liu Lifu was interested: "You're the little slave he mentioned?"

Luo Wencheng said indifferently, "Professor Delang is my master. Please find a way to save him quickly and explain how you want me to cooperate. I can't be out for long."

Liu Lifu, however, seemed in no hurry: "You are still with Lu Jiuye, right? I heard that he is extremely fond of you, he promotes whoever you like, and he can take down whoever you don't like, even if it is an old man who has been with him all his life. He can give you everything, why do you still follow Bruin De Lang?"