Chapter 66

Luo Wencheng was stunned. So, when he was fifteen years old, he travelled back to when he was five years old, and met Lu Chong at that time?

What kind of fate was this?

But why did Lu Chong never mention this matter?

While he was thinking about these things, it was like pressing the fast forward button. When he looked down again, his younger self had already crawled in through the small window and quietly untied the young Lu Chong who was lying on the ground.

Luo Wencheng was a little speechless. At the age of fifteen he had the audacity to crawl in and rescue a stranger without knowing what was going on and with the enemy nearby.

In fact, the teenage Luo Wencheng thought simply that the young man who was about his age must be the good guy, while that fierce and vicious man must be the bad guy. If he hadn't seen such a thing, it was fine, but now that he had, there was no reason to just walk away.

The fifteen-year-old Luo Wencheng was a good, righteous young man in his bones.

The rope tying Lu Chong's wrists was not a rope, but a thick steel wire, wrapped around so many times and so tightly twisted that it sank into the flesh, and Luo Wencheng used all his strength to unwrap it bit by bit.

While unwrapping it, he comforted, "Wait, I'll be done soon, were you caught by that man?"

The cloth blindfolding the young Lu Chong and the rag in his mouth had been removed. He whispered, "Thank you. I was tricked by my family. They want my life. Can you help me escape?"

Luo Wencheng, who had been abused by his "mother" as a child, immediately sympathised with this young man who had also been betrayed by his family: "Don't worry, I'm here to save you, we'll climb out through that window in a while."

He finally unwrapped the wire all the way, wiped the sweat from his forehead, helped the teenage Lu Chong up and asked him quietly, "Are you okay... hey, am I asking nonsense? Are you still able to walk?"

The teenage Lu Chong nodded; his blood-stained face could not be seen very clearly, but those eyes were as bright as the eyes of a lone wolf in the woods late at night.

Luo Wencheng suddenly looked at him, comparing his shoulders to his own. The other party's shoulders seemed to be wider. He had just crawled in through the window, squeezing hard, and the other party might not be able to climb out.

"You wait." He ran to the window and used the knife in his hand to scrape the wooden frame of the window, trying to make it bigger. Fortunately, he had a folding Swiss Army knife in his pocket that he had bought to look cool, otherwise he would have no tools at this moment.

The window was so high that it was almost at eye level, and while he hadn't felt it standing on the stones outside earlier, he was now exhausted just holding his hands up.

"I'll do it." The teenage Lu Chong dragged his broken left leg over and took the knife, holding the teenage Luo Wencheng's shoulder with one hand to stabilise his body. He had many scary deep and shallow wounds on both hands and arms, but with one stroke of the knife a large piece of the wooden window frame had been cut away.

Luo Wencheng whispered, "Wow, you're so strong."

Lu Chong dug the window wider and said to Luo Wencheng, "I'll send you out first."

Luo Wencheng instantly felt that this young man was completely different from those ungrateful bad guys on TV and that he had saved the right person. But he looked at the high window, then at the other man, who was about the same height as him, at his broken left leg, and said to him, "You can get out first. You are stronger than me, you can pull me out from outside. I am sure I can't pull you out."