Chapter 68

When Lu Chong saw Luo Wencheng like this, he couldn't help but take him into his arms. The fear he had felt for many days finally disappeared. He almost choked up and said, "You're back, it's great!"

Luo Wencheng blinked, put his hand on Lu Chong's back, patted it, and pushed him away with a smile, "Didn't I say I wanted to wander around and see things? It's not a big deal, you're making too much of a fuss looking for me all over the city."

Lu Chong's excitement and enthusiasm were stalled by his bland attitude. Only after a while did he ask, "Are you still leaving when you come back this time?"

"Not necessarily, it depends. After all, as you know, my ambition is to travel around the world without any restrictions." Luo Wencheng pointed to the beautiful mountain scenery in the distance, then pulled up his collar as if to shield himself from the cold wind, "By the way, did you find out the cause of the last car crash? Was it an accident or did someone try to kill you?"

Lu Chong noticed his movements; his eyes flashed, he took off his coat and put it on Luo Wencheng, taking advantage of the situation to hold his hand.

"This matter is still under investigation."

"Then resolve it as soon as possible. It's too dangerous if someone is planning to kill you. You're lucky you didn't get any serious injuries that time, but it won't be necessarily so if it happens again." Luo Wencheng said with a concerned look, his fingers gently tickling Lu Chong's palm.

Lu Chong narrowed his eyes slightly and was silent for a moment, "I think so too. We'll get some results soon. Let's go down first."

"Good."

The path down the mountain was even more difficult to walk. Lu Chong walked on the outside, carefully protecting Luo Wencheng. The hands of the two were not separated throughout the journey.

Zhou Yishan, who was following them, couldn't understand why Luo Wencheng was talking so strangely. Didn't he know how badly Master was injured? He had saved Master's life, but now he was saying that Master had not been seriously injured, which was too strange.

And Master was also strange; why didn't he question Luo Wencheng and just agreed with his words?

Sitting in the car, Lu Chong took both of Luo Wencheng's hands and rubbed them, "Look at your icy hands, what were you doing running up so high, can't you see the scenery some other day?" He asked the driver to raise the temperature inside the car, while taking off Luo Wencheng's two wet coats and putting a blanket over him, and then put Luo Wencheng's hands under his arms.

The action was like flowing water, extremely natural. Luo Wencheng was brought into his arms as a result. He looked up, and Lu Chong took a towel to wipe his hair, very focused and serious.

"Where have you been all these days? You left without saying a word, you worried me a lot, you know? I thought you'd been taken away." Lu Chong's expression and tone of voice were extremely natural. "You know I have many enemies, so even if you leave in the future, you must tell me, okay? Even if I can't accompany you, I still have to send someone to follow you, otherwise how can I feel at ease?"

After he finished speaking and Luo Wencheng's hair was finished being wiped, he hugged Luo Wencheng's head and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

It was still so natural, as if they used to be very close.

Luo Wencheng's eyebrows almost twitched.

Very well, this person quickly accepted his hint and added a play by himself.

Luo Wencheng's original idea was to give the man a little hint to alert him; then the two would find an opportunity to communicate slowly, mainly to reveal information about the situation at hand, and then Lu Chong would help him get rid of that Professor Delang.