Extra 1

In the late autumn of that year, after waiting in Beijing for sixteen years, Lu Chong finally took his old cat to Haining and came to the place where he and the young man first met.

It was just that although he set foot on this land, he still had no idea where to find the young man and whether the other party would appear.

All he could do was keep waiting, just like in the past for so many years.

When the accident happened, there was no warning; the glass shattered and then there was a loud thud as something heavy fell to the ground.

The car slammed to a halt, and the driver said, "Sir, someone jumped out of the window in front of us."

At that time, Lu Chong had just come out of "Golden Glory", and the car had driven a few dozens of metres. He felt that the car was a little stuffy, so he got out.

When he walked over and took a look, two people held each other after having jumped off the second floor of a small bar. The taller one was pressing down the smaller one, who was lying on his back, smelling heavily of alcohol. Both of them were unconscious.

He glanced at them: "Take them to the hospital."

At that time, Lu Chong had no idea that fate was merciful to him and delivered the person he was looking for to him without his knowledge, but he failed to grasp it.

Half a month later, when he went to the hospital to check his eye, he was stopped by a young boy: "You're the man who saved me that night, aren't you? My name is Luo Wenjun, the doctor said that a little later, and my leg would have been seriously injured. Thank you so much!"

Lu Chong was startled when he saw this person. The young man had a pair of amber eyes, a little dark but a bit similar to the ones that were blurred in his memory. He was surprised. The young man was thin and looked like a teenager, and his eyes were full of pure gratitude. Lu Chong was particularly friendly to such young men, and he was more patient and tolerant towards them than towards most people, because the person he was waiting for was like this more than ten years ago.

He sometimes had the somewhat whimsical feeling that the other person was not from Earth at all, and that when they met again, he would still look like the teenager he remembered, so he financially supported many teenagers and did a lot of charity in this area.

Because of this, and because some of his opponents or people who simply don't like him vaguely knew that he was looking for a teenager, rumours spread that he was addicted to young and tender boys, and sponsoring those people was to make it easier to get to them.

Lu Chong was initially furious and punished the rumour mongers severely, but the more he did so, the darker the rumours became, and as he grew older he stopped caring about it. They could say whatever they wanted. He waited silently in vain for so many years. Maybe if this kind of reputation spread, that person would hear it and get angry?

Of course, it was all just fancy hopes.

This Luo Wenjun was the son of the Luo family of Haining, but was abandoned by mistake and lost for more than ten years. Lu Chong heard that when he was accepted back to the Luo family, he was badly targeted by the original fake prince who caused a big drama.

Lu Chong was not interested in that, but he did listen to some of it when Luo Wenjun gratefully and helplessly came to him to talk about his troubles at home.

He could see that Luo Wenjun knew who he was and wanted to get some help from him. Those careful little calculations could not escape his notice, but as he always was 30% more tolerant towards teenagers, even if the other party only looked like a teenager and was actually twenty-one years old. Plus Luo Wenjun was really the underdog who had been victimised, and his desire for his father and elder brother's approval was so desperate and genuine that when he asked Lu Chong to release those ships of the Luo family, Lu Chong agreed.