Chapter 32

Luo Wenjun was almost choking from anger but suddenly his face changed, and he plopped down on his knees.

Luo Wencheng opened his eyes wide in surprise and suddenly realised something.

Then he had to listen to Luo Wenjun's heartfelt plea, just short of bursting into tears: "Second Brother, just come back! Please forgive Father. Everything happened because of me. As long as you are willing to come back and help the family, I will leave right away."

Luo Wencheng watched his performance with interest. Footsteps came from behind him, and he glanced sideways. It was Luo Wenhao.

Not only that, through the glass windows not far away, many people in the hall could see what was happening here, right?

Luo Wencheng smiled faintly, looking down at the person at his feet indifferently. His voice was soft and calm: "Luo Wenjun, it seems that you are really desperate. You can even do this kind of thing. I really underestimated you."

He stood as he had been trained yesterday, like a real nobleman, while the one at his feet seemed to be just an ant: "Don't you know that after kneeling like that, Haining's upper circle will no longer accept you unless you make a complete comeback, like I did?"

Luo Wenjun raised his head abruptly, and his gaze stabbed Luo Wencheng like a poisoned dagger, but after noticing Luo Wenhao, he looked pitiful again: "Second Brother, do you hate me so much?"

Luo Wencheng was not interested in watching him act anymore. He turned his head and smiled at Luo Wenhao, who had a stiff expression on his face, and said, "Your younger brother is good, he can bend and stretch. It's a pity, if the person who witnessed this scene was Luo Kaifang instead of you, he might have achieved the effect he wanted."

And now?

Luo Wencheng ignored him and Luo Wenhao didn't care. Luo Wenjun was acting for the blind audience and knelt down for nothing.

When Luo Wencheng was about to leave after speaking, Luo Wenhao grabbed his arm, and the orange juice in Luo Wencheng's hand spilled out and splashed on his cuffs.

Luo Wencheng's gaze turned cold abruptly.

Luo Wenhao said, "Come home, it will be good for you and me."

He used "me" instead of "us" or "the Luo family".

"Let go."

"Are you sure Lu Chong won't get tired of you?" Luo Wenhao looked at him deeply, "You can pretend for a while, but you can't pretend for a lifetime. You know what you used to be like in the past, and I know it too."

Luo Wencheng was slightly taken aback, almost thinking that Luo Wenhao had seen through him, but then realised that it was impossible.

It was impossible for anyone to know that he approached Lu Chong purposefully and used Lu Chong.

As for what he used to be like in the past? Although he didn't like to study and had many bad habits of a second generation ancestor (a spoiled kid of a wealthy family), he had not broken the law, he was not amoral. There was nothing fundamentally wrong with him. He was really not afraid of Luo Wenhao's intimidation.

Luo Wencheng smiled and said clearly: "Let go!"

Zhou Yishan came out of nowhere: "Yo, is someone making trouble?"

Luo Wenjun hurriedly got up from the ground. Luo Wenhao frowned: "Who are you?"

Luo Wencheng hurriedly took the opportunity to break free from Luo Wenhao and hid beside Zhou Yishan: "Mr. Zhou, why are you here?"