Chapter 30

Lu Chong walked over, opened the fridge door and took a bottle of water.

The movement awakened Luo Wencheng.

"Sir!"

Lu Chong unscrewed the mineral water bottle: "Still up so late?"

"I was about to go to bed, just waited for the milk." Luo Wencheng took the milk out of the microwave oven. Seeing that Lu Chong was going to drink mineral water, he hesitated and said, "Sir, it's not good to drink ice water so late. Would you like to drink milk together?"

Lu Chong was startled.

Luo Wencheng had already taken a cup and poured half of the milk in the glass, then handed the cup with both hands courteously and diligently: "This is better to drink, and it helps you sleep."

Lu Chong didn't move for a moment.

No one had ever dared to control his actions, even what he drank. The first emotion that appeared in his heart was a faint displeasure. However, seeing the young man's sincere concern and a trace of nervousness in his eyes, Lu Chong knew that he only cared about him.

Facing such eyes, he really couldn't bear to get angry.

He took the cup, warm to the touch. There was cold mineral water in his left hand and warm milk in his right hand, the mellow scent of milk wafting over.

Luo Wencheng held his own cup in both hands, sipping milk little by little, his eyes secretly glancing at Lu Chong.

After his glances were noticed, he immediately drank the milk solemnly, washed the cup clean and then said, "Sir, I will go up first, you rest early too."

After saying that, Luo Wencheng steadily went upstairs and quickly disappeared around the corner.

Lu Chong froze for a moment; was this because the young man was worried that he would be angry?

He shook the cup gently; the milky white liquid swirled under the lamp, and the scent of milk became stronger. The smell that he had never liked suddenly seemed to be quite pleasant.

The next day, Luo Wencheng studied with Teacher Chen all morning, and in the afternoon, the formal dress was delivered, and a special stylist also arrived.

Luo Wencheng's hair was not very long, so it was just blown up by the stylist to create a wild and cool look, coated with thick hairspray and sprinkled with a layer of glitter. As if this was not enough, the stylist also painted him with thick eye makeup. At first glance, it looked like there were two dark circles under the eyes. Luo Wencheng opened his eyes and was startled by his own appearance: "This... It's just a banquet, no need to exaggerate so much?"

"What do you mean, just a banquet? This is the first time Master will appear in Haining. As the only person who accompanies him, you can't lose his face. You need to show your momentum!" The stylist retorted vigorously.

"But..." Luo Wencheng looked at himself in the mirror with mixed feelings, "This seems to be more like going to a nightclub, right?" If you go to a banquet like this, those people will laugh crazy.

"Nonsense, such an expensive and authoritative look, you can go to a royal dinner like this. Hurry up, make a domineering expression!"

"Domi... domineering?"

"You don't know how to do that, do you?" The stylist rolled up his sleeves and went straight to work, "Chin up, eyes down, be defiant, be contemptuous, imagine you have a particularly annoying and noisy guy standing in front of you."

Luo Wencheng was caught off guard. Looking at himself in the mirror, he confusedly adjusted his expression, "Like, like this?"

The young man in the mirror had all his hair cocked up exaggeratedly, revealing a smooth, full forehead. Although the eye makeup was extreme, it was actually well layered. The peach blossom eyes that were originally very beautiful suddenly acquired a bit of wildness. As he lowered his eyes slightly, the amber irises reflected the light, making them seem bottomless.