Chapter 59

The surroundings were quiet. Luo Wencheng waited for a while and said, "Do you still want to hide?"

After a while, a figure came out from the shadows: "Young Master Luo."

Luo Wencheng turned his head and looked at the other man: "It's really you, Zhou Qian. How long have you been with me?"

Zhou Qian didn't answer.

Luo Wencheng didn't have to have this answer either. Zhou Qian probably followed him since he left Haining. He didn't deliberately conceal his whereabouts. He used his ID card wherever he had to use it, because he felt that there was no need to hide. If some people wanted to find him, even if he was careful everywhere, he would still be found.

But he originally thought Lu Chong would not look for him.

The man was more soft-hearted and more affectionate than he had thought.

Luo Wencheng was a bit lost in thought and asked Zhou Qian, "Did you arrange for me to meet Zhang Qihui and become a teacher at the town's primary school?"

"The ride in Zhang Qihui's car was really a coincidence. The teacher part was arranged by us." Zhou Qian looked up and asked, "How could you tell?"

"You may have arranged it well, but the principal and teachers at school are not too good at acting." And as soon as he wanted to get into the school, this opportunity appeared. The town had never had any interest classes in the past. Wasn't it too coincidental?

Luo Wencheng's tone eased: "Since you are here, do me another favour."

"Just say it."

"I want to arrange a secure future for the Zhang family. See if you can help me set up an education fund to support the two children's studies in the future until they graduate from university... No, until they work for two years. Don't use my name, just make them think there are enthusiastic people in society," Luo Wencheng said as he walked.

Zhou Qian made a note. This matter was very simple: "That's it?"

"I have to think about other things."

Although the situation of the Zhang family was difficult, it was not insurmountably difficult. It was mainly health problems and future problems. With the protection of the education fund for the two younger ones, a big burden would be removed from the family.

But compared to this, Zhang Shujie's problems were actually more serious. He had almost no future in life to speak of. This was not only a financial burden, but also a heavy mental burden.

Luo Wencheng found that Zhang Shujie did have a talent for painting. It would be nice if he could go this way. He started going to the Zhang family to tutor him every day, sometimes staying for an afternoon, and then he would come back after the interest classes of the two little ones were over, have dinner by the way, and teach the three of them in the evening.

Only Zhang Shujie systematically studied painting every day, and the two little ones just drew a variety of things, from cartoon characters to some strange things. Sometimes Luo Wencheng would teach them some maths, sometimes English, and sometimes even fun crafts like making carton models.

On one occasion, he even took a carrot and carved some cute little animals for the children.

His carving skills were learned while he was in prison, saving food and going hungry. They were not very good, but not bad either. However, when he thought that the original intention of learning carving was to please Luo Kaifang, he didn't like to use this craft. As a result, the twins were so fascinated that they instantly gave up painting and became obsessed with carving, which caused Luo Wencheng to have another job teaching carving.