Chapter 34

"Uncle Ding, I'm going out, please tell Mr. Lu."

Early in the morning on the weekend, Luo Wencheng picked up a sandwich, stroked the big cat's head, waved to Uncle Ding and went out with a big backpack on his back.

"Do you really not need a driver?" Uncle Ding asked behind him.

"No, no, I've made an appointment with my classmates, we'll take a taxi together." Luo Wencheng said as he walked out of the door of the villa. His slender, straight back in a down jacket quickly disappeared behind the plants in the garden and then outside the fence.

Uncle Ding smiled and shook his head, turned around and went back to the living room, and saw Lu Chong coming down from upstairs: "Master is up. Ah Cheng made you breakfast, should I serve it now?"

Lu Chong buttoned his sleeves, with no expression on his face. Even though his hair was a little damp from washing, his aura was no less cold and majestic than usual. His face softened a little when he heard about breakfast. He glanced around but only saw the fat cat lying listlessly at the door. The young man was nowhere to be seen. "He went out? What kind of meal was he cooking so early?"

Uncle Ding smiled and said, "He cares about Master. It's true, Ah Cheng cooks better than anyone else." His cooking was also more in line with Lu Chong's taste. If the same thing was made by Luo Wencheng, Lu Chong would often eat a little more.

Lu Chong walked over and bent down to tease the cat. The big girl didn't bother to pay attention to him as usual, stood up, shook her body and climbed onto the sofa, curling in a ball and falling asleep.

Now Ribs was basically only enthusiastic about Luo Wencheng, and the rest of the time she spent more and more time napping.

There was a trace of worry in Lu Chong's eyes.

Uncle Ding served breakfast; the nutritious porridge that had been simmered for several hours and the freshly fried thin pancakes seemed very ordinary, even common, but the aroma was very tempting.

Uncle Ding said: "Ribs was more lively when Ah Cheng was there, and the house was also more lively. It's a pity that he lives at school. Although he comes back on weekends, there are a lot of club activities, so he has to go to school again."

Uncle Ding was talking about Ribs, but in fact, when Luo Wencheng was there, Lu Chong was also in better spirits. He would talk more, and his face would be more expressive.

After getting familiar with his surroundings, Luo Wencheng was less formal and more and more like a youthful, sunny boy, making those around him feel comfortable, so much so that the atmosphere in the villa would be much different when he was there and when he wasn't.

Lu Chong paused: "Lao Ding." His eyes were calm, but there was a hint of warning, and Uncle Ding quickly lowered his head.

Lu Chong looked at the simple but exquisite food on the table and seemed to think about something. After a while, he said, "Take it away and bring ordinary food. From now on it will be this way."

Uncle Ding sighed and took away the tray.

"Wait. Don't tell him about it."

"Yes." Uncle Ding thought to himself, what was it all about? Willing to be nice to the other party but unwilling to be nice to himself, not accepting being influenced, not accepting any kindness, not giving anyone the opportunity to integrate into his life.

How could it go on like this?

......

Luo Wencheng didn't know that the breakfast he had carefully prepared was rejected.