Chapter 27

Luo Wenjun, left hanging in the living room, looked at Luo Wenhao at a loss, stunned. He had already apologised, what now?

He bit his lower lip with a look of helplessness and humiliation, and glanced at Lu Chong, but Lu Chong continued to drink coffee quietly, not even looking at him.

Luo Wenjun was a little disappointed.

Luo Wenhao simply wanted to rip off this idiot's head: "Why don't you follow and apologise?"

"Big Brother..." He had apologised, did he want him to apologise again? Wasn't this too much?

Lu Chong finally put down the cup, picked up a napkin and wiped the corners of his mouth: "Mr. Luo said that there was business to discuss?"

"Yes, yes!" Luo Wenhao said hurriedly.

Luo Wenjun also said, "Yes, let's get to the point, why don't we go to the study to talk?" Lu Chong was coming to his help, right? Did it mean that...

Lu Chong got up and walked out of the living room. Luo Wenjun thought that his suggestion had been accepted and was very excited. He was just about to follow, but he didn't expect an arm to stretch out to stop him.

Uncle Ding, the butler, had a standard smile on his face: "When Master talks about business, he doesn't like the presence of unrelated people."

"This... me..."

Luo Wenhao turned his head: "Go out and wait." Couldn't this idiot see that Lu Chong was not only not interested in him, but even didn't want to look at him?

After speaking, he hurriedly followed Lu Chong, while Luo Wenjun was driven out. Luo Wenjun couldn't believe it. He felt suffocating but he didn't dare to vent. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that Luo Wencheng had said something in front of Lu Chong. He looked around and didn't see Luo Wencheng, so he decided to find him and ask clearly.

However, after only a few steps, a man appeared out of nowhere and looked at him unkindly: "Guest, please don't walk around at will. Wait in the reception room prepared for you."

"The... the scenery here is so beautiful, I just wanted to take a look."

"This is not a park." The man said coldly. Although he didn't show any other expressions, Luo Wenjun felt that he was mocking him. Ashamed, he could only go back and wait in a daze.

Before long, Luo Wenhao also came out, his face grim.

Luo Wenjun's heart thumped when he saw this. He asked cautiously, "Big Brother, how did your talks go? Did Lu Jiuye promise to release our ships?" He added indignantly, "It's all because Second Brother refused to speak for us, holding a grudge about the past!"

Luo Wenhao turned his head and looked at him: "Do you really not know who is to blame that the things can't be discussed?"

Luo Wenjun was shocked: "Big Brother, I was really angry that Second Brother was rude to you just now, so I couldn't help but scold him, and I have already apologised..."

"So it's actually my fault?" Luo Wenhao smiled, but his eyes were cold, "Do you know that Ah Cheng was almost killed by you?"

"What?"

"You have also long known that that bar belongs to Lu Chong."

"Big Brother?"

"Lu Chong said that he had reservations about the integrity and ability of the Luo family that had brought up such a dark-minded and smarmy person."

Luo Wenjun was struck by lightning.

Luo Wenhao glanced at him without a trace of emotion, turned and got into the car, ordering the driver to move.