Chapter 58

Zhang Qihui was taken aback when he received a call from the class teacher saying that she was going to do a home visit.

His wife, Wang Ruhua, walked out carrying a basin: "What's the matter?"

Zhang Qihui hurriedly went to help: "It's so heavy, just leave it here and I'll do it." In the small courtyard, he took the wet sheets from the basin and put them on the clothesline, saying, "The school teacher said that she was coming to visit us. She wants Tongtong and Yangyang to participate in the art interest class. She said that there is an art teacher from a big city who has won an award."

"An art teacher from a big city? Isn't it amazing? Then let them go, it's good for children to learn something." Wang Ruhua pounded her sore waist and saw her husband hesitate, "Is it expensive?"

"It's free, just go to school two days a week."

"Then what else do you think about? Such a rare opportunity." Wang Ruhua said suddenly, "You're not worried about Xiao Jie, are you?"

Zhang Qihui said hesitantly, "Xiao Jie has never learned things like this. It was originally agreed that the two little ones would go and watch the shop during the vacations, help him, or do some work together."

Wang Ruhua's eyes suddenly reddened, and she said with amusement: "Xiao Jie is a twenty-year-old adult. Can he compete with such a young brother and sister? You underestimate him too much. If he knew that we were worried that he would be unhappy and caused his younger brother and sister to lose such a good opportunity, he would be sad."

Zhang Qihui was a little embarrassed when he heard this. Suddenly, he thought of the young man who was in his car that day. That art student looked different from other people. Zhang Qihui felt naturally moved. He hoped that his children would grow up like that, even if only a little bit. He said, "Then I will call the teacher and ask them to come over tonight?"

"Okay, I'll go buy some food. Come home early in the evening."

"Okay."

Wang Ruhua watched him drive out of the old street with a satisfied smile on her face.

Meeting this man was the luckiest thing in her life. If it weren't for him, neither she nor her son would survive till now, not to mention have such a good life.

Luo Wencheng and the class teacher of the third-year class were walking along the old street. The class teacher obviously didn't know as much as the head of the art department. Although she didn't understand why there was suddenly an art interest class, this was a good thing for the school and the students, so she readily cooperated. She was just a little nervous walking with this new art teacher.

Up close, this young man's skin was so white and fine that it almost looked artificial. He was so good-looking and elegant, with such a good temperament. Although he was a little too young... The class teacher reminded herself that fortunately she was married, otherwise her heart would break when the other party was going to leave.

"This is the home of Zhang Yutong and Zhang Yuyang. Their father is a taxi driver and their mother is a housewife. She is not in good health. She usually looks after a small shop. They also have an elder brother. His legs are not very good and he can't speak. He sits in a stall repairing shoes and umbrellas," the class teacher said. She was worried that Luo Wencheng would react inappropriately if he didn't know the situation of the family.

Luo Wencheng nodded while listening. The head of the art department had told him about that.

Walking across a narrow old concrete arch bridge, he saw a small stall with a space opened up on the side with a small machine for shoe repair, a few toolboxes, a few pairs of shoes and some umbrella parts.