Chapter 38

Go back and pack, and leave tonight."

Lu Chong said this to Zhou Yishan.

Zhou Yishan said awkwardly: "Sir, please let me stay for a few more days."

"You have said this many times, when did you become Zhou Yilai?" Liu Weizhi said with a smile. (赖 lài, one of the meanings is "hang on in a place", I think that's probably the pun LW means.)

"Fatty, why don't you change with me? You go back to the capital and I will stay here." Zhou Yishan said in exasperation.

"No, you are just a burly guy, how can you take care of Master?"

"You fat guy, you are full of fat, you can neither beat people nor take a beating, how can you protect Master?"

Lu Chong ignored these two guys who were always bickering at the lower IQ level limit when they got together, and asked Uncle Ding who was grinning, "Wencheng hasn't come back yet?"

"No, young people always watch a movie or something when they date."

Before he finished speaking, the servant's voice came from the entrance: "Mr. Luo is back?"

Then the young man answered in a low voice.

As soon as Lu Chong heard this voice, he felt that something was wrong.

He wasn't at home much, and he didn't always meet Luo Wencheng when he came back, but the few times he had met him, the young man was always like a gust of wind, blowing in from the outside brisk and clear, and the originally dull and empty villa brightened up with this wind.

But this time...

After a few footsteps, a young man in a long black coat appeared in front of them. If Lu Chong didn't observe carefully, he might have missed the streaks of dirt on his clothes.

Also, the young man was always well-behaved, carrying his backpack on both shoulders, but today it only hung on his left shoulder...

Luo Wencheng looked up and saw Lu Chong. His eyes lit up, he called "Sir" and then greeted Liu Weizhi and Zhou Yishan obediently.

Uncle Ding smiled and asked, "Have you eaten yet?"

"I have." Luo Wencheng said to Lu Chong, "Sir, I'll go upstairs first."

Lu Chong didn't comment: "Go ahead."

However, Zhou Yishan stretched out his arm and hugged Luo Wencheng: "I really envy you, living under the same roof with Master."

"!" Luo Wencheng reflexively made a gesture of avoidance but was still slapped firmly on the shoulder by Zhou Yishan.

And it happened to be the right shoulder.

Luo Wencheng wanted to show the traces of his injury, but he didn't expect someone to cooperate so much. He was startled and also instinctively frowned, showing a hint of hidden pain.

But he immediately concealed it and raised his left hand to grab Zhou Yishan's palm: "Mr. Zhou, I'll go upstairs and put my bag first."

The few people present were astute enough to notice that something was wrong at first glance.

Zhou Yishan, who was a reckless guy when he didn't need to use his brain, was still oblivious. He noticed that the young man shrank under his slap and slapped him twice more heavily: "Young men these days, ah, can't even bear a slap from me."

Can't bear a slap?

As soon as Zhou Yishan's aggravated slap landed, Luo Wencheng trembled and almost went limp, clutching his shoulder.