Chapter 64

Liu Weizhi arranged a place for Luo Wencheng to live under the guise of protection, but in reality it was surveillance. Luo Wencheng knew what Liu Weizhi was worried about. Liu Weizhi was still suspicious of him, and Luo Wencheng let him watch.

However, the next day, after Lu Chong's "miraculous improvement in condition", Liu Weizhi was very relieved.

When he got the good news from the hospital, Luo Wencheng said to the very excited Zhou Qian, "Let's go and have a look too."

But when the car reached the intersection in front of the hospital, Luo Wencheng said, "You should go in and have a look."

"You're not going in?"

"It's not appropriate for me to go in, it's inevitable that there will be another conflict, and it's just as well that you bring me the news." When he saw Zhou Qian's hesitant look, he smiled, "Go ahead."

After Zhou Qian left, Luo Wencheng sat alone in the car for a while, then took out his mobile phone and fiddled with it, threw the phone into the grass next to him and changed to the driver's seat. He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel. So, where are we going next?

He knew that he would be dead in the next two days. So little time, and Liu Weizhi was watching him, so leaving the country was impossible. And he was too lazy to toss and turn. Did it really matter where to die?

His state of mind was different, and his thoughts changed.

Now he wanted to wander around on his own and not be surrounded by people all the time.

He started the car and drove for just a dozen metres when he suddenly saw a man in glasses peeking from behind a tree not far from the hospital.

"Doesn't look good at first glance." Luo Wencheng looked at the man casually, and then his eyes changed a little.

This man...

Seeing that the man was about to leave, Luo Wencheng immediately drove his car to follow him.

The car was too big to follow a target, and after driving for a while, Luo Wencheng abandoned the car and followed on foot. The man walked all the way in front of him, and Luo Wencheng followed behind him, crossing street after street, crossing road after road, and finally entering an underground passage. It was when the man in front of him suddenly stopped: "Following all the way here, aren't you tired?"

Luo Wencheng stepped out of the shadows and looked at the man without hesitation, "Where is Fang Bude?"

The man's face changed. Fang Bude was the Chinese name that Professor Delang had chosen for himself casually after arriving in China. Very few people knew it. Who was this man and how did he know it?

"Who are you?"

Luo Wencheng smiled grimly, "The one who has come to collect a debt!" With that, he charged forward.

Fang Bude was a lunatic pharmacist from his previous life. The drugs he invented for unknown purposes were used to torture Luo Wencheng for years, keeping him neither dead not alive.

Originally, since Luo Wencheng had no way to find him, he could only forget about this revenge. But then he saw this man, the assistant who had been with Fang Bude, the one who had administered the drugs to him. Even in a sea of people, Luo Wencheng would never be mistaken when seeing this face.

The man did not expect Luo Wencheng to attack so quickly. He hurriedly took out a small flashlight-like object from his pocket, directed it at Luo Wencheng and pressed on the top of it.

A strange coloured gas was sprayed from it.

But the next moment Luo Wencheng whirled around and kicked the gadget away, dislocating the man's wrist in the process.