Chapter 26

"Is it appropriate for me to entertain your guests, sir?" Luo Wencheng was surprised.

"There is nothing inappropriate about it." Lu Chong said, "It happens to be someone you know as well."

The person who visited Lu Chong was also someone he knew, and Lu Chong made a point mentioning it.

"Could it be... could it be Luo Wenhao?"

Lu Chong was a little surprised: "Why did you think of Luo Wenhao at once?"

"Guessed." Luo Wencheng lowered his eyes and slowly petted the cat. "The biggest and most well-informed family in Haining now is the Luo family. The first person to visit you, sir, is probably one of them. You also said that it is someone I know, sir, so I could only think of the Luo family."

"Then why must it be Luo Wenhao?" Lu Chong asked.

"My dad..." Luo Wencheng paused, "Luo Kaifang is the head of the family after all, and he is proud of his status. He wouldn't condescend to running over in such a hurry. It is most appropriate for his eldest son to visit."

Lu Chong smiled: "How did you end up with a reputation as a straw bag while being like this?"

Luo Wencheng was a little embarrassed: "This is just very simple logic, everyone can think of it."

Yes, everyone can think of it, but it took him such a short time and his tone was flat and affirmative; obviously he was convinced of his guess.

Confident; Lu Chong added another trait to his perception of Luo Wencheng.

Lu Chong couldn't help but wonder if the child in front of him and the uneducated, impulsive and irascible Luo Wencheng described in the investigation file were the same person.

The Luo family was really toxic.

Luo Wencheng said hesitantly: "Sir, can I not see him?"

"Why?"

Luo Wencheng moved his lips, his eyes flashed slightly, but he couldn't say anything.

There were too many reasons, but in a nutshell, he didn't want to see any of them. The experience of being abandoned and thrown out was too painful and embarrassing, and he didn't want to face it again.

But it would be too cowardly to say it out loud.

At this moment, the butler came in: "Sir, the two young masters of the Luo family are here."

"Two?" Lu Chong raised his eyebrows slightly, saw Luo Wencheng's body stiffen and said, "Let them in."

Luo Wenhao was dressed very formally, with a respectful and humble smile on his face, and his always straight figure was slightly bent to show respect.

When he came in, he said apologetically: "Jiuye is still eating, we are early. Jiuye, take your time, we will wait..."

As he said that, he glanced at the person sitting across the table, interested to see who could be here at this time, sharing a meal with Lu Jiuye. He didn't hear that Lu Chong came to Haining with a little lover in tow, ah.

Not to mention Luo Wenhao, Luo Wenjun, who followed in obediently behind him, caught sight of another figure and his heart sank and then flooded with acidity. There was someone beside Lu Jiuye? Wasn't he here to recuperate from his injuries?

However, there had never been a shortage of people around Lu Jiuye, and whoever could stay long enough depended on their ability.

Although Luo Wenjun was not happy with his height, he was quite confident in his appearance. He knew that powerful men liked his style, not to mention the fact that he fit Lu Jiuye's tastes perfectly.