Chapter 17

Luo Wenjun was so shocked that he couldn't speak. He didn't know what happened between Luo Kaifang and He Mei back then.

Luo Wencheng said sarcastically: "Even if I robbed you of your wealth and splendour for seventeen or eighteen years, after you were recognised, you calculated me to be humiliated in every way. You designed me to hit Han Ying and I spent three years in prison. Isn't it enough to pay you back?

"So who gives you the right? Why do you always feel I owe you? Why do you do everything to suppress me and torture me so much again and again until you drive me to death?"

Luo Wenjun's eyes widened and the pain in his body was forgotten: "You, you know all this?!"

Luo Wencheng sneered.

Han Ying was the daughter of Luo Wenjun's adoptive mother, Han Mengfang. Han Mengfang died early, and Luo Wenjun was brought up by Han Ying. Although the two were not related by blood, they were closer than real siblings.

Luo Wencheng said in a low voice: "I know more than this. I also know that your plan was not only to eliminate me, but also to get rid of Han Ying. Han Ying is still recuperating abroad, right? If she knew that her good brother, who was brought up by her single-handedly, treated her as a roadblock and arranged to get her killed, I wonder what she would think."

When Luo Wenjun was just taken back to the Luo family, Han Ying protected him like a mother hen, always suspecting that the Luo family was not kind enough to him. But how could Luo Wenjun, who was protected by Han Ying, show how pitiful he was and how could he integrate into the Luo family without a hitch?

Han Ying, who was hostile to the Luo family, became an obstacle to Luo Wenjun.

It happened that Luo Wencheng was targeting Luo Wenjun everywhere at that time, and Luo Wenjun, with the help of his lover, designed a big drama of Luo Wencheng hitting people with his car after drinking.

Unfortunately, Han Ying didn't die. Only one of her legs was broken; otherwise, even if Luo Wencheng didn't get the death sentence, he would be sentenced to decades in prison.

"You, you..." Luo Wenjun looked at Luo Wencheng as if he was a monster: "Who told you this? Who was it?"

Luo Wencheng sneered: "I have all the evidence in my hands, Luo Wenjun, don't piss me off, or I'll send you to hell first!"

He threw away Luo Wenjun, turned around and took a step, then suddenly turned back: "By the way, you went to "Golden Glory" today because you wanted to sell your body, right? It's a pity, ah, people weren't interested when you played with your hair coquettishly."

Luo Wenjun's gaze filled with horror as he yelled, "How did you know?!"

Luo Wencheng taunted, "Look at your stupid face, you thought no one noticed? Or do you think you're so good looking that you'll charm anyone with a casual pose? Forget it, I'll ruin your face so that you don't have too many ambitions."

He approached Luo Wenjun with a fruit knife; the tip of the knife sank into the flesh, and Luo Wenjun, terrified, screamed and passed out.

Luo Wencheng snorted, "Idiot."

But it was that idiot that had killed him in his previous life. He died and turned into a handful of ashes.

Luo Wencheng really wanted to kill him.

But wouldn't it be too cheap to kill him like this? He wanted Luo Wenjun to be terrified for a long time, he wanted him to rot in despair and pain, and he wanted to retaliate against Luo Kaifang and the entire Luo family.

Luo Wencheng straightened and walked away without any expression on his face. The stick was thrown away. The knife and the disposable gloves were tossed into the trash can as he slowly walked along the street.