Chapter 52

His lazy glance suddenly made Wei Xingheng freeze in place.

Luo Wencheng's skin was extremely fair, with the kind of amazing delicacy. His cheeks were red because of drinking, his eyes were also a little red, and his lips were even redder and more charming.

But he was probably depressed. He leaned against the wall decadently, his bangs falling down, casting shadows over his eyes. He narrowed his eyes and looked very indifferent, but his handsome, exquisite face revealed a bit of arrogance.

Wei Xingheng stood still.

Then he heard that faint, lazy voice pronouncing his name.

Wei Xingheng, who had drunk a lot of alcohol, had an almost immediate reaction.

Luo Wencheng changed his position, leaning against the wall to face Wei Xingheng, and looked up and down at him: "What a coincidence. Had too much to drink?"

Wei Xingheng smiled slowly: "Yes, there is a client who wants to sing, and he has to drink while singing, so I can only drink with him."

"So bad? With your drinking capacity, it is not easy to drink until you vomit."

"Compared to Zhao Jianping and Zhang Dong, I am much better."

Luo Wencheng tilted his head, and because of the effect of alcohol, his reaction was a bit sluggish: "Oh? What happened to them?"

"You don't know? After testifying in court that day, as soon as they got home, they were beaten up by their families, their legs were almost broken, and they were kicked out of the house. I don't know where they beg for food now. By contrast, I can still dress decently and come out to socialise." Wei Xingheng smiled at himself and looked at Luo Wencheng, "What do you think, am I much luckier?"

Luo Wencheng's eyes drifted a little. That afternoon he was rejected by Lu Chong. How could he be in the mood to pay attention to other things? He really didn't know what happened to Zhao Jianping and Zhang Dong.

"However, you don't seem to have much of a spring in your step. The one in your family is so protective of you, and he is willing to let you have troubles?" Wei Xingheng said.

The words "the one in your family" made Luo Wencheng's heart sink. The carelessness on his face slowly faded. He turned around and washed his hands, then walked to the door, swaying slightly.

Wei Xingheng was also a veteran of love affairs, so how could he not see what was going on with Luo Wencheng? He stared at Luo Wencheng's handsome, slender back, the beautiful butterfly bones under his shirt and his thin, slim waist. There was fire in his eyes; his head was burning. He stepped forward and hugged Luo Wencheng's waist, breathing out ambiguously: "It seems you have fallen out of favour."

Luo Wencheng stopped in his tracks and glanced at him coldly: "It seems that you are looking for death."

"Can death be worse than I am now? I accompany people to drink every day. The guys who used to be unworthy to carry my shoes can now pretend to be the bosses in front of me!" Wei Xingheng laughed, saying to Luo Wencheng, "I am better than Zhao Jianping and Zhang Dong, but they deserve it. What did I do wrong? Why did you convict me with them?"

Wei Xingheng suddenly took a step back and ripped open his clothes, exposing the white strap on his chest: "Look, look, do you know what this is? My old man beat me up. Not only were those two idiots beaten that day, I was also beaten up as soon as I went back! He broke three of my ribs! In front of so many people, I was held down and hit with a stick again and again. My uncles, my cousins, everyone who wanted to fight with me, all laughed like crazy. Do you know what I felt? I wanted to kill someone!"