39 - Holy shit

TW: Sexual content

He wraps a towel around me, but doesn't wait for me to get dry. Instead he pushes his wet, naked body against me and pulls me in for a passionate kiss. The water may have started to go cold, but his idea for warming up again is certainly working.

'I feel like we skipped a part of your lesson', I say breathlessly when he sucks the skin of my neck. 'Weren't we supposed to just enjoy some wine after the bath?'

'We did that during the bath', he answers, rubbing the towel over me to dry me off a little. 'So we can get right to the next part. The best part, in my personal opinion.'

He flashes me a devilish grin and I can't help but smile back. I really should have more reservations about this. But they all went out the door at some point while we were taking that bath together.

'You should probably take some time to dry yourself off, though', I tell him. 'Or we'll make your room all wet.'

'Unless we never make it to my room.'

Without warning, he grabs me and pushes me up against the bathroom wall. In a smooth motion, he pulls the towel that was wrapped around me off and tosses it onto the floor. Next thing I know, our bodies are one again pressed together, with absolutely nothing to seperate us.

My chest feels like it's about to burst with my heart pounding so loud. And it only gets worse when his lips push mine open and his tongue meets mine. I give in to his kiss more than willingly. I haven't felt this exhilarated in a long time.

His hand are gentle but eager as they explore my body. And every movement sends a jolt straight through me. I like the way his body feels underneath my hands too. He's strong and lean and tall, though not so tall that kissing him becomes uncomfortable. I like the way his beard scratches against my skin, I like the way he holds me with such deliberation and I love the way he tastes. Honestly, he's perfect.

But after everything he promised, I'm not about to agree to a quick fuck against the bathroom wall.

'I do prefer a bit more comfort, to be honest', I tell him, breaking our kiss off a little reluctantly. Fortunately, he's quick to agree.

'Whatever you want, princess. Get as comfortable as you want while I dry myself off.'

I grab the towel back from the ground to dry off the last water on my body, then make my way over to the door while Negan dries himself off too. But he catches up to me right before I open the door and lands his hand firmly on my butt.

I gasp and turn around to scowl at him for slapping me like that, but any anger quickly dissolves at the mischievous look in his eyes.

'Be there in a sec', he grins at me.

'Don't take too long', I tell him coyly. 'I might change my mind.'

I leave him behind and quickly crawl under the covers. Ugh, his bed is so comfortable. I spread out my limbs and let the soft mattress engulf me. I closed my eyes in satisfaction, but when I open them again, they land on something I wish I hadn't seen.

Lucille. His bat is propped up against the wall right next to the bed. I take a look at the bathroom door but don't see Negan coming out yet. So I push myself up and crawl to the side of the bed. Carefully, I reach out my hands and touch the wood of the handle while I let my eyes glide over the thing.

Barbed wire is wrapped around the top of the bat. And dark stains cover the wood. I know exactly what caused those stains... How many people have met their end when this bat crashed down on their skull?

Suddenly, I feel disgusted by myself. How can I even think about doing this with a man like that? Just when I pull back my hand, Negan appears in the doorway. A smile full of anticipation on his face, that quickly slinks away when he sees the look on mine.