Chapter 55 The Battle of New York

Okay, I hope you all enjoy this update. I wrote it a long time ago, so if it's a little disjointed with the previous chapter, let me know. Remember, this is a considerable time skip. I hope you all like it.

It was finally the weekend, and Kagome was on her way home from school to enjoy a lovely relaxing weekend with her parents, brother, and unborn siblings before her last day of school on Monday. She had done it; she made it through her first year of college. Kagome was so happy that it was over; though she had enjoyed every minute of it, she didn't get to see Logan as much as she would have liked. So, she decided to tell her parents that she wanted to spend the summer at Xavier's mansions with Rogue and the other mutants, though she would spend most of her time with Logan. She'd tell them she would leave in July to go to the mansion, giving her two months with her new siblings. With her mind made up, she gets to Stark Tower and goes inside; taking her to pass, she takes the private elevator to the top floor.

"Hello, JARVIS," Kagome says as she enters the elevator.

Good afternoon Ms. Kagome

"Are my parents and brother home?"

Your mother has gone with Happy to retrieve Mr. Souta from school, and your father is upstairs in the penthouse, but I do not advise that you go up there now.

"Why, what's going on?"

He is in the middle of a confrontation with a violent individual, and I would advise you not to get involved

"A violent individual?! JARVIS, take me to the penthouse."

But-

"No buts, JARVIS, I'm a Stark; since when have you known a Stark to back down from a fight?"

Never, ma'am; taking you to the penthouse now.

When the doors open, the first thing Kagome sees is her father being thrown out the window.

"DAD!"

Loki turned around and looked at Kagome, "So, the Man of Iron has a daughter," Loki cocks his head to the side, then grinned, "Oh, and not just any daughter, but a priestess no less."

Kagome's eyes widen when she sees Loki, and she steps back. She can immediately see what he is.

"A god," Kagome whispers.

"Very good, Priestess, and now I shall claim you as my own."

Kagome's eyes narrow, and she fights, "Over my dead body."