Chapter 24 Their First Date, Kinda

They held hands for a bit down in the bowels of mansion where no one was around and got into the elevator. Logan gave Kagome one last kiss right before the doors opened on the main floor. They walked upstairs together then went their seperate ways. Kagome got to her room went inside and shut the door, she leaned against the door almost giddy at the fact that Wolverine was now her boyfriend. She finally couldn't take it anymore Kagome started giggling and jumping up and down. Once she got control of herself she got her stuff and headed for the shower.

Logan, when he got to his room, went straight to his fridge and took out a beer, popping the top off he drank the whole bottle in one go. Throwing the bottle away he thought about how Kagome was now his and that no one, not even Stark, was going to take her away from him. He smirked at the thought of having to hide their relationship, this was going to be incredibly frustrating and fun at the same time. He briefly wondered what daddy would think when he finds out that Logan was with his little girl, because eventually Tony was going to find out.

Logan laughed as he stripped and walked to the bathroom, "Oh that's gonna be interesting."

Once Logan showered and changed he walked to Kagome's room and knocked on her door. She was still brushing her hair when she opened the door for him, she smiled and pulled him into her room.

"I want to show you my photo album before we go to dinner." She said as she finished brushing her hair and then pulled it into a pony tail.

Logan sat down on her bed getting comfortable. "Okay let's see it."

Kagome goes to her night stand and pulls out her photo album. The first few pages were normal, she pointed out pictures of her mom, Souta and her grandpa. She also had new pictures of her with Tony, Happy, Pepper, and Rhodey. She finally got to the Feudal Era photos.

"See this is Sango, the Demon Slayer, she also taught me how to fight and gave a demon slayer outfit as well. And this is Miroku the monk, and then this is Inuyasha." Kagome said as she continued to show Logan photos. "And this is Lady Kaede, she taught me about medicinal herbs and how to use my Miko powers, well her and Miroku.

She flipped to the next page and Kagome got all choked up, "This little guy is Shippou, my son." Kagome said with tears filling her eyes. Logan looked up at her and took her in his arms, she clung to Logan and began to cry."

"Shh, My Princess, don't cry, it's okay." Logan whispered as he rocked her back and forth. Slowly, Kagome got control of herself. She leaned up and kissed Logan on the lips, Kagome cleared her throat and continued.

"This is Lord Sesshomaru, he was Lord of the Western Lands."

Logan took the book to get a better look, "Looks like a pansy to me."

"Kagome gasped, "Noo, Logan, Sesshomaru was very deadly even his name means Destruction of Life. This demon had poison claws and could turn it into a poison whip, he was also incredible with a sword, or any weapon for that matter. He was definitely no pansy, his true form was a giant dog!" She said as she showed him the picture.

Logan was totally unimpressed, He turned the page and his eyes narrowed, "This is him isn't it, the fucker that claimed you as his woman."

Kagome looked, it was a picture of Kouga holding Kagome in his arms as Kagome struggled to get down, with Inuyasha complaining in the background. She giggled nervously and nodded.

"If I ever meet the bastard, I'll make sure he knows who the Alpha is and who you belong to." Logan said in a deadly voice as his claws slowly slid out.

"Do you think they're still around?" Kagome asked.

"I don't see why not, you said they were hard to kill. I'm hard to kill and I'm still around."