Chapter 20 Breakfast and Logan

The following morning, classes started up again and as usual Logan found Kagome meditating in the garden. He sat down once again in the lawn chair and waited. It gave him the opportunity to observe her better. She was by far the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. With her long raven black hair, fully pouty lips, that beautiful figure of hers and that soft, sun kissed skin. Yes, he found her very attractive.

While he admired the Asian beauty, Kagome continued on with her meditation. She had gotten used to Logan coming out and watching her meditate, she kind of liked it. It gave her a chance to get a better look into the one they called Wolverine's aura. She could tell that he was older than he appeared definitely older than her father and the Professor. She could tell that he had a troubled past, but he was trying to make up for it. Overall he was a good man.

She also couldn't deny that he was exactly her type. He was ruggedly handsome, with an incredible body. Kind of gruff but underneath a heart of gold. Yeah Kagome was very attracted to Logan, not that she would ever pursue him. He would probably think her a silly little girl with a crush.

Once she finished with her meditation, she stood up and turned to Logan, "Ready when you are, Logan."

Logan quirked an eyebrow, "Oh so now that daddy's gone we can get back to work?"

"Yes, now do you want to or not? Or do I have to go find a new training partner, I think Professor Scott might be willing to help."

At the sound of Scotts's name, a wave of Jealousy washed over Logan.

"Nah, Bub, you don't need the boy scout, Professor X wanted me to train ya and that's what I'm gonna do. Let's get started."

As the sun rose, Logan and Kagome were once again running up his beginner's path and running back down. Kagome was slowly building up her stamina, and was now only running just a little ways behind Logan.

"When they reached the top of the hill for the third time, Kagome asked Logan. "When are we going to spar again?"

"When you can make it up all three trails without huffing and puffing. Now let's go, you need to get ready for class." Logan said as he patted her on the back.

Kagome and Logan went their seperate ways as they went inside the mansion, both going to shower and change. Once Kagome was ready she went downstairs for breakfast. She was going to serve herself just a bowl of cereal, when Logan came in and stopped her.

"You need more that that shit to replace the energy you just burned. Sit down, I'll make you something."

Kagome looked at Logan surprised, "You don't have to make me anything, Logan, I can cook for myself."

She went to get up when Logan turned and looked at her, "Sit, I said I'm making you somethin' and I'm gonna do it."

He went to the fridge and pulled out a carton of eggs and a steak, he began frying up the steak, "How do you like your steak?"

"Well done, please."

Logan nodded and went back to cooking. He finished with the steak then scambled some eggs. Plating the food, he set the plate in from of Kagome.

"Eat." Logan ordered.

Kagome glared at Logan, but did as he said. She was surprised that the steak and eggs came out so good, she looked at Logan.

"This is really good."

"It better be, it's the only thing I can cook that isn't on a grill."

While Kagome was eating, Logan leaned against the counter drinking his coffee, watching her eat.