Chapter 43 Graduation Miracle

Now that the ceremony was over, Tony take the opportunity to get up on stage to address everyone.

"Hey, congratulation to the graduating class, I am so proud," Spotting Kagome sitting next to Rogue, Tony starts waving, "Hey Baby Girl!"

Kagome sweat drops, and covers her face in embarrassment.

"Anyway, I have a special treat, I have arranged a graduation party for all of you, of course the entire school is invited, there are a fleet of cars waiting in the front to take you all into New York so we can get this party started!"

All the kids cheered and head towards the front of the mansion to get into the cars. Charles lets them know that a teacher will accompany each car as a chaperone. Logan gets in the car with Bobby, Rogue Piotr, and Kitty while Kagome gets in with her parents, brother, Pepper and Rhodey.

An hour later they're at Stark Tower heading up to the penthouse. When the door open, it was like walking into a nightclub. A nightclub that served non-alcoholic beverages. Tony had gone all out, he wanted this night to be special for his little girl and her friends. Tony also had every intention of proposing that night as well.

As the guests arrive, Kagome begins to greet them and guide them into the penthouse. Her friends were a little shy at first, but soon they began to loosen up. They begin to eat from the buffet tables that Tony has provided and drink the non-alcoholic drinks the bartenders would fix.

Music was blasting through the speakers, the DJ was set up in the corner of the penthouse. Kids and some of the adults were dancing, overall everyone was having a good time. But Kagome wasn't having as a good a time as she should have been. Her eyes would scan the room looking for Logan who was standing next to Xavier having a conversation, the whole time he's staring at her.

Rogue notices and feels bad for her best friend, "Kagome I know you want to be with him right now, but it's not possible. Try to have fun, dance with Bobby or Piotr."

"I couldn't do that to Logan," Kagome explains.

"He won't mind, he would want you to have fun, even if it isn't with him."

*Marie's right, Princess* Logan thinks to Kagome.

*I want you to have fun at your graduation party. Eat, drink, dance with the boys, I ain't gonna get jealous over some snot nose kids. Besides if you don't your old man's going to get suspicious.*

*Are you sure, Logan?*

*Positive.*

Rogue looks at Kagome, "What did he say?"

"He said for me to have a good time."

"See I told you! Piotr, dance with Kagome." Rogue yells.

Piotr looks up and smiles, "Sure thing, Rogue, come on Kagome!"

Piotr leads Kagome to the dance floor, they start dancing, soon Bobby and Rogue join them along with Kitty and other students. Piotr takes Kagome by the hand and spins her. She laughs when she's brought back to his chest.

"I know you can't be with who you really want to be with, Kagome, but I hope I'm a good substitute."

Kagome is taken aback, "You know about Logan and me?!"

"Yeah, I've seen the way he looks at you and you look at him. It's obvious you two are in love and Logan is my friend. I'm happy to help him out."

Thanks, Pete." Kagome tells him.

"Anytime, Kags"

Even though the music was loud, if Logan concentrates he can tune out everything else and pinpoint Kagome and Piotr. So he heard the entire conversation. He was grateful for Piotr showing Kagome a good time, Xavier looks up at Logan and quirks an eyebrow.