Chapter 30 Shippou and the Others.

Logan quirted an eyebrow, "Mother?"

"Yes, Logan, don't you remember I told you I adopted him?"

Shippou looked up at Logan and smiled, showing his fangs, "And you must be my new Papa."

Souta bursts out laughing at the shocked look on Logan's face.

Kagome finally lets go of Shippou, "My goodness Shippou you have grown so much, you're almost as tall as Logan. Oh where are my manners. Shippou this is my boyfriend, Logan and that's Souta. Logan, Souta, this is my baby boy, Shippou. Although not a baby anymore, five tails, Shippou, and so proud of you."

Shippou swishes his tails proudly, "Yeah, it took a while but I finally got my five, of course I can get more, but I've been so busy I don't have the time. Kagome, I heard about your grandpa dying, I'm so sorry.

"How did you hear about that?" Kagome asked.

"Oh, I've been watching over you and your family for years. I even watched you go through your depression after the well closed. I was going to go to you , but then you went to the United States. There, it was harder to track you, then I lost you a few months ago. I was going to go search for you, but Lord fluffy pants wouldn't let me."

Kagome's eyes widen, "Sesshomaru is still alive!"

"Yeah, why wouldn't he be, a lot of us are, Ginta, Hakaku, Jineji, and others. Kouga's still alive and single and Ayame is still chasing him."

At hearing that particular name, Logan growled, Souta patted his arm trying to calm him. He had heard about Kouga too.

"What about Inuyasha?"

Shippou gets a sad look on his face, "Unfortunately, yes he's still alive and still a jerk with an attitude problem. Enough about us what happen to you, you've been off the radar since February. One minute you're in Malibu with you dad, the next you're gone."

"Oh I ended up going to a school in New York."

"An all girls school?"

"No, a school for mutants."

Shippou's eyes widen, "You're a mutant, how come you didn't say anything 500 years ago?"

"I didn't know, I was a late bloomer. I barely got my powers in February that's why my dad and I moved."

Shippou looks up at Logan, "I guess you're a mutant too."

Logan unsheaths his claws again, "What gave it away?"

Shippou smirks, "Oh I like him, I approve, mother. Listen it's not too late, you want to come by right now and see everyone? Well, all except Jineji, he lives in the United States."

Kagome and Souta look at Logan, he thinks about it for a minute. Logan was about to say no, Kagome grabbed his hand and gave the puppy dog eyes.

"Please, Logan?"

Logan sighed, "Alright, but only for a little while, you're parents will get worried."

Kagome clapped her hands, "Yay, lead the way, Shippou."

"Great, we're not that far from here, let's go."

Shippou put his glamour back on and hailed a cab. They all got in and Shippou told the cab driver where to go. They ended up on the outskirts of Tokyo where there was a large mansion.

"Not that far my ass," Logan grumbled.

Shippou leaned over and smiled at Logan.

When they got out and the cab driver drove away, they walked into the mansion. The minute they walked in, Logan was on immediate alert, he pushed Kagome and Souta behind him when suddenly a whirlwind came out of nowhere. Logan faced the whirlwind and scowled, he shoved Shippou away from him as he prepared for a fight.