Chapter 29 The Funeral and A Surprise

When Kagome woke up Logan was gone, and like every morning when he was gone she was disappointed, then she heard the reason why, Tony had arrived early. Kagome could hear him and his mother talking. She put on her robe and slippers and went downstairs.

"Daddy, what are you doing here so early?"

Tony turned towards the stairs, He smiled at his daughter. Tony was wearing a very simple but very expensive black suit with black shirt and black tie. He still looked very handsome in something so plain.

"Hey, Baby Girl, I came by early because I forgot to give you, your mother, and Souta some things."

He walks into the living room, there on the sofa were three garment bags. Tony gave one to Kagome, she opened it to find inside was a beautiful  black matte kimono.

"I got one for your mom too, and Souta a suit."

"How did you know his size?"

"JARVIS had it on file."

Kagome hugged her father with tears in her eyes, "Thank you Daddy."

"You're welcome Princess."

As Kagome took all three garment bags upstairs to put them in everyone's room, she found it odd that her dad called her princess, that was Logan's nickname for her.

The little family had breakfast, once that was over Kagome, Nodoka and Souta went upstairs to change. They all came down a few minutes later very quietly and very subdued. Tony hugged all three of them then led them out of the house to the car that was waiting down below.

The ceremony was beautiful, there were a lot of people there, Kagome stood there clinging to her father while Tony had one arm wrapped around Kagome and the other around Nodoka, Souta was clinging to his mother. As Kagome cried she called out for Logan through her telepathy.

*Logan, where are you? I need you.*

*I'm right here Princess.*

*Where?!*

*Look over your left shoulder.*

Kagome carefully turned around and saw Logan standing in the shadow of a tree. He was dressed exactly like Tony, but in a less expensive suit and Logan wore it a lot better. Logan nodded in her direction, giving her a soft smile.

Kagome's heart fluttered at the sight of Logan, she smiled at him through her tears, then she turned back around. Tony turned his head to see what she was looking at but there was no one out of the ordinary there, Logan had disappeared.

As they were making their way towards the car, Kagome was looking around for Logan. She suddenly got the feeling she was being watched, quickly she turned her head looking behind her. Kagome found herself staring into the most stunning emerald green eyes she had ever seen. As quickly as they appeared they were gone.

Kagome, Honey, what's the matter?" Nodoka asked seeing as Kagome had stopped in her tracks.

"I thought I saw someone I knew." Kagome told her mother.
Nodoka raised her eyebrow, but Kagome shook her head.

*It wasn't Logan, I don't know who it was but the eyes were familar*

When they get back to the house, Everyone went upstairs to change while Tony waited in the living room. He pulled out his tablet and scanned through the footage of the funeral to see if he could see who Kagome was looking at but there was no one out of the ordinary.

"JARVIS did you see who Kagome was looking at, at the funeral?"

**No, sir, but I did see a man with red hair staring at Kagome during the ceremony.**