Chapter 46 Vacation Time

*WORDS IN ITALIC IS TEXT MESSAGING*
**WORDS IN BOLD IS JARVIS TALKING**

When Nodoka and Souta left, Kagome went to her room to get ready for bed. She went to the bathroom, did her nightly routine, changed into her pajamas and got into bed. She decided to watch a little TV to pass the time until she got a text from Logan. At around midnight her notification went off.

*Hello, Princess*

*Logan, what took you so long?*

*Had to make sure everything was locked down in the mansion first, then Charles told me something interesting... So, you're going on vacation, huh?*

*How did he... nevermind. Yeah, my dad told us tonight when he got home, we leave in two days. I don't know how long we'll be gone. You're not mad are you?**

*Of course not, disappointed but that's okay. You deserve a vacation with your family. Just don't go flirting with anyone.**

*Why would I do that, when I have you? Besides like my dad would let me near any boys, lol**

*He better not. When do you leave, and where are you going?**

*In two days, we're going to Barbados.**

*Well, have fun with your old man and the rest of your family.**

*I will, Logan, I'm going to miss you.**

*I'm going to miss you too, Princess.**

*I have to go to bed now, goodnight and I love you.**

*Goodnight, Kagome, I love you too. Be sure to dream about me.**

*I always do.**

*Wait, what?**

*Goodnight, Logan.**

*KAGOME!**

Kagome laughed and erased all the messages. She put her phone down on her nightstand and settled down to go to sleep. The next morning, Kagome gets a call from her mother.

"Hello?"

"Good morning, Dear."

"Morning, Mom."

Kagome, I was thinking that we should go out for breakfast, so have JARVIS wake your father, and we'll be over in an hour. Then afterward we can go shopping."

"Okay, Mom, see you in an hour."

Kagome hangs up then addresses JARVIS.

"JARVIS?"

**Yes, Miss Kagome?**

"Could you wake Dad and tell him that Mom wants to go out for breakfast and that she and Souta will be here in an hour?"

**Certainly, Miss.**

Tony was fast asleep when JARVIS wakes him up.

**Sir, Sir**

Tony jerks awake, "Huh, what, what it is JARVIS?"

**Miss Kagome wanted me to wake you up, sir. She wanted me to inform you that Mrs. Higurashi will be here in an hour and would like to go out for breakfast.**

"Okay, thank you, JARVIS."

**You're welcome, sir.**

Tony stretched and groaned, he rubbed his face and sat up. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do his business, take a shower and get ready for the day. While he was doing that, Kagome was doing the same thing. She showered, gets dressed, does her hair, and puts on a little makeup. By the time she's ready, her mother and brother have arrived.