Chapter 8 Introductions and Results

Father and daughter stared at each other, blue eyes stared into brown. Until finally, Tony smiled at her.

"Hi Kid." Tony says to her.

He watched her smile turned into a frown and her eyebrow began to tick, she let out an angry huff.

"My name is Kagome, not Kid, Mr. Stark."

Tony's eyes widen and he took a step back, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Okay, so no calling you "Kid."

Kagome calmed down, "Thank you."

Suddenly her eye widen, when she realizes who she was talking to. She covered her mouth and turned a lovely shade of red.

"Oh, Mr. Stark, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to get angry with you.

Tony smirked at her, "That's okay, Ki- I mean Kagome. I like that, shows you got spunk. And please call me, Tony, Mr. Stark was your grandfather."

Souta had been sitting on the sofa long enough, watching his sister meet her dad. He gets off the sofa and stands next to his sister breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Hi, Mr. Stark, I'm Souta Higurashi, Kagome's little brother. I'm a big fan of yours and you can call me kid all you want.

Tony chuckles and puts his hand out to shake Souta's hand, "Hi kid, it's nice to meet you."

After Souta broke the uncomfortable silence Tony clapped his hands, "So now that the introductions are out of the way, are you guys hungry, we could order a pizza or something."

Souta yawns, Nodoka moved to his side, and wrapped her arm around his shoulders.

"Thank you, Tony, but I think it's time for bed."

Tony was a little hurt, he wanted to get to know his daughter, maybe even run the paternity test. But it was a long flight and he understood they were tired.

"Yeah, sure I'm sure you're tired. Let me show you to your rooms." Tony said.

He led them upstairs to the guest bedrooms. The rooms were across from each other. Kagome and Souta took the room that were next to each other, and Nodoka took the one across from Kagome. The little family said goodnight to each other and to Tony and went into their rooms.

Kagome immediately locked the door for safety reasons, she looked around the room. It was nice, if not a little plain, and it was easily twice the size of her room back home. She noticed that she had her own bathroom which made her happy and there was a walk in closet.

There is where Kagome found her suit cases, she pulled out one and proceeded to get out her pajamas, robe and slippers. Kagome then went to the bathroom to change and brush her teeth.  She went back to the room and laid down on the bed. It was the most comfortable bed Kagome had ever slept on. She instantly fell asleep.

The next morning, Kagome was up before dawn. She laid there in bed until she couldn't take it anymore. She put on her robe and bunny slippers on and went down stairs. She was looking around the glass house trying to find a garden or some place peaceful where she could meditate in peace. When suddenly Kagome heard a voice.

**Is there anything I can help you with, Miss Higurashi?**

Kagome nearly jumped out of her skin, she looked around until she spotted the speaker.

"JARVIS?" She asked warily.

**Yes, Miss Higurashi, I am Mr. Stark's AI/butler. I am here to serve in any way I can.**