Chapter 34 A Meeting with Sesshomaru and Kagome's Friend

Tony looked around when he heard a loud thud come from outside Sesshomaru's office, he also thought he heard someone yell sit, but he wasn't sure.

"Did you hear that?" Tony asked.

"Hear what?" Sesshomaru asked, his lip twitched just a little.

Sesshomaru felt a sense of satisfaction hearing Inuyasha plummet into the marble floor, even though he knew that it would be cracked. It was good to hear him being put in his place by the Miko. His reaction to her new mate was uncalled for, he had no right considering that Inuyasha has a mate of his own.

A few minutes later, Kagome comes back into the office with a very satisfied look on her face. She primly came and sat down next to her father.

"What did I miss?" Kagome asked happily. Tony gave her an odd look.

"Did you hear something earlier?" Tony asked his daughter.

"No, Daddy, what did it sound like?" Kagome asked with an innocent look on her face.

"I don't know but it was weird."

"Whatever it was, it i of no consequence. Shall we get down to business? This Sesshomaru has decided that he is willing to do business with you, Stark, if for no other reason than that this Sesshomaru has known the miko for years and trust her judgement. And if she says you are honorable man, then this Sesshomaru will accept it."

Sesshomaru looks at Kagome, waiting for an answer. Kagome looks from her father to Sesshomaru then back again.

"Yes, Lord Sesshomaru, my father is an honorable man. I think that if you work together, you can accomplish great things."

"Hn, then it shall be so, have your R & D get in contact with mine about creating a clean energy source. This meeting is over, your driver is waiting downstairs.

"With that, Tony and Kagome stood up and left Sesshomaru's office. As they walked out Tony noticed that the marble floor outside Sesshomaru's office was cracked.

"Huh, I wonder what happened here?"

They suddenly heard, a chuckle come from inside Sesshomaru's office. Tony turned to Kagome and gave her an odd look, all she could do was smile and shrug.

By the time they left the building it was lunch time, so Tony decided that they would he go to a nice french restaurant, but Kagome had other ideas. She instead suggested that they go to Wacdnalds just to hang out. Tony was a little skeptical at first, hee hadn't been to a fast food restaurant in years, but what the hell, he was in the mood for a burger.

They get to Wacdnalds and Tony tells the driver to go ahead and come inside just to remain inconspicuous. Kagome tells Tony to take a seat while she went and ordered for the both of them. She ordered two big burgers to large fries and two large drinks. Once the order was ready she went over to sit with her father but discovered that he was swarmed by three girls. As she got closer she could hear their conversation.

"Oh, Kami, you're Tony Stark, the Iron Man, aren't you." One girl ask.

Tony was about to answer when the other girl cut him off.

"What in the world are you doing in Japan, is there trouble going one here?" The second girl asked.

"Well I-"

"Goss you're really handsome in person." The first girl said.

"Guys, guys leave Mr. Stark alone, it's obvious that he just came here to eat. He doesn't need to bomabarded with questions." A third girl said.

Tony let out a sigh, silently thank the girl who put a stop to all the question. At that point Tony looked up and saw his daughter standing behind the girls. He smiled as he looked passed the girls,they all turned around, there was a collective gasp when they spotted Kagome.