Chapter 15 SHIELD At the Door

SHIELD had been trying to get a hold of Tony for days, but Tony wasn't answering nor was he interested in what SHIELD had to say. He had better things to do like watching Kagome learn how to drive, or working on one of his suits. Everything was fine until the doorbell rang.

**Sir, Director Fury is at the front door.**

"Let him stand there JARVIS, or better yet turn on the sprinklers." Tony said with a devious smirk.

**Sir, the Director is demanding to be let in**

Tony sighed, Where's Kagome, JARVIS?"

**She is out on the archery range, Sir**

"Fine let him in."

Tony walked upstairs when he saw Fury at his liquor cabinet, looking for something to drink. All he found was one bottle of bourbon.

"What did you do, Stark, drink every bottle you had except this one?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but I've cut down on my drinking."

"Ever since that little girl came into your life. Come on, Stark, she's too young even for you."

Tony started laughing so hard he had to hold his stomach.

"First of all, ew, and second if you had been paying attention to the news you would have known that, that "little girl" is my daughter.

Fury's expression didn't change but he was surprised.

"There's nothing in your file saying you have a teenage daughter."

"Well I guess that all mighty SHIELD doesn't know everything."

While Fury and Tony were talking inside, Kagome was enjoying her time on the archery range. She suddenly got the feeling that she was being watched. Kagome flared her Aura and came in contact with someone with a sort of grey aura. like this person did terrible things in the past, but was now trying to make amends for them.

Kagome hated being spied on and she didn't know if this person was a friend or enemy, so instead of loosing another arrow at her target, she whirled around and pointed her arrow at the spy.

"You might as well come out, whoever you are."

There was no reply.

"Don't make me have to shoot you."

With that Natasha Romanoff jumped out of the tree she was hiding in. Natasha had her gun drawn.

Natasha smirked at Kagome, "You think you can hit me from that distance with that antiquated bow?"

Just then the arrow went whizzing by Natasha's face knicking her cheek and hitting the tree 10 feet behind Natasha. She reached up to wipe away the blood away, then she looked back at Kagome in shock. Kagome already had another arrow knocked and drawn pointed at Natasha, she never saw Kagome move.

"Drop your weapon, whoever you are, or this time I'll do more than knick your face."

At that moment, Tony looked outside and saw Kagome aiming at something or someone.

"What the hell, who else is with you, Fury?"

Fury didn't say anything, he didn't have to, Tony knew who was out there.

"If that red haired bitch hurts my kid, there will be hell to pay."

When he and Fury walked out to the Archery range they saw Romanoff with her hands in the air and Kagome glaring at her. Tony had never seen such a fierceness in his daughter's eyes before.

Fury looked from his agent to Stark's daughter, then back at Romanoff. That's when he noticed the knick on Natasha's cheek and the arrow embedded in the tree behind her. Fury walks slowly towards Kagome.

"Miss put down the weapon."

Kagome's grip only tightened, without taking her eyes off of Natasha, Kagome asked her Dad.

"You know this person, Dad?"

Natasha's eyes widen at the use of the word Dad. She had done extensive research on Tony Stark and did not find a daughter anywhere.

Tony nodded his head, "Yeah, sweetheart, unfortunately I do. You can put the bow down."

Kagome relaxed her stance, but when Natasha went to reach for her gun, Kagome loosed two arrows embedding them on either side of Natasha's gun.

"You can get that later." Kagome said relaxing her stance once again.

Natasha looked at Fury who nodded and she left her gun right where it was. Tony was shocked, amazed, proud, and suspicious all at once about his daughter. Where and why did she learn to shoot like that?

Tony walked up to Kagome and put his arm around her, "Let me introduce you to the one eyed jack."

They walk over to Fury and Tony introduced Kagome, she smiled and shook his hand. By that time Natasha had walked over to stand next to Fury.

"And this person that you totally humiliated is Natasha Romanoff." Kagome only nods her head towards Natasha.

"Now that we're done with the introductions, want ot tell me what you want, Fury?"

Fury glares at Kagome, she wasn't in the least bit impressed. After being under the murderous glare of Lord Sesshomaru, no one came close. Fury might as well have been make puppy dog eyes at her.

"Can she be trusted?" Fury asked.

Tony rolled his eyes, "Give me a break, One Eyed Willy, of course she can be trusted she's my own flesh and blood."

"Fine, we have a situation in New Mexico. An object was found that gives off an electrical charge. And is also impossible to pick up, not even with a crane, I want you to go check it out.

"Nope, no can do." Tony said.

"And why the hell not?!"

"Because I am just a consultant, not a researcher. And also simply because I don't want to, I have better things to do. You guys are on your own. Now if there's nothing else you guys can leave. Oh and don't forget your water pistol outside. Come on Kagome let order some lunch."