Chapter 18 Kagome's Classes and Arrows

Now that Professor Xavier had Kagome's school records, he could place her in the classes she needed to graduate. The Professor decided to put her in all college level classes, she was bright enough to handle that and they were the classes she would need to go into pre-med. When he discussed this with the other professors, they agreed with Professor Xavier.

Professor Xavier called Kagome to his office to let her know what her schedule would be like.

"Alright, my dear, after a long discussion with the other professors, it has been decides that you will take our advanced classes. They are all college level courses. This should give you a head start on your studies for pre- med." Xavier tells Kagome as he hands over her class schedule, "Your first class starts at 9:00, that should give you enough time to do your meditation and train with Logan and still have time for breakfast. Once you're classes are over you will come here so you and I can begin your training."

Kagome took the schedule from Charles and thanked him. With that she left and went to call her father. She was explaining to Tony about her classes and they were all college level material.

"I'm very proud of you, Kagome, but who's going to help you with your math?"

"I guess I'll have to get a tutor."

"You know I was noticing that the school is kind of behind technology wise. I mean they're still using a chalk board."

"Yeah I noticed that too." Kagome said.

"Hmm," Tony hums to himself.

"Hmm, Hmm, what? What are you thinking Dad?" Kagome asks suspiciously.

"Oh nothing, hey so, I have to go, but  I want to tell you again that I'm very proud of you and I'll see you soon."

With that Tony hung up, Kagome stared at her phone for a minute.

"Okay, that was weird." She said to herself as she put the phone down and went to her bathroom to change, she grabbed her bow and headed downstairs.

She made her way outside to where she had seen some old targets at the back of the school, she decided that now that her dad knew the truth about her past and she was in a safe place, she could now practice with her Miko powers.

Logan had just gotten out of the shower. Wrapping a towel low on his hips, he walked out into his room, taking a beer out of his mini fridge. He drank the whole bottle in on go. He throws the beer bottle away in the waste basket by the window. That's when he noticed Kagome standing in front of some old targets with a big ass bow. Having spent time in Japan, Logan immediately recognises the Japanese Longbow. His curiosity piqued, he watches as Kagome draws the Longbow with practiced ease. That's when he noticed that she doesn't have an arrow knocked.

"What are you up to, Kid?" Logan asks himself as he crosses his arms of his muscular bare chest.

Meanwhile, Kagome, is sighting her target. She closed her eyes and lets her spiritual powers flow to the surface, causing her skin to glow pink. She takes a deep breath and released more of her power making her entire body glow a brighter pink. Logan looked on in fascination.

Kagome began to push her powers into her bow trying to form an arrow of pure spiritual energy. She had been able to do it once before, but it had been a complete fluke and out of desperation. She had done it in the final battle with Naraku and that arrow helped destroy him.

Now she was trying deliberately to form these spiritual arrows and it was much harder than she thought. Kagome opened her eyes and smiled, there knocked in her bow was a perfect arrow. She took aim at the target and fires. The energy arrow goes speeding through the air, it hits the target and blew it up.  Kagome stood there, with her mouth hanging open, looking at the damage she had done. She started laughing and jumping up and down in excitement.

Logan smirked as he watched Kagome jump up and down in her excitement. But then he saw her falter, fall to her knees and crumple to the ground.

"Fuck!"

Logan quickly grabs a t-shirt and pulls on a pair of jeans, then he lept out the window. He ran bare foot across the field to where Kagome was lying. He quickly fell to his knees beside her and checks her pulse.

"Kid, Kid, are you alright?" Logan asks as he cradles Kagome in his arms

"Don't call me Kid, Old Man." Kagome groaned as she came to.

Logan snorted and helped Kagome stand. "What the fuck was that, Kid, what are you trying to do kill yourself?"

"No, Old Man, I was not trying to kill myself, I was trying to create a spiritual arrow. I just used up too much energy, that's all.

"Look, wouldya quit calling me Old Man?"

"Sure when you stop calling me Kid." Kagome said with a smirk as she and Logan made their way into the mansion.

"Fine, Princess." Logan said and Kagome smacked him on the shoulder. Logan laughed and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, Kagome blushed. Just as they came in the back door, Professor Xavier addressed both of them in their minds.

*Kagome, your father has just arrived.*

Kagome squeaked and started pushing Logan away from her, Logan didn't budge, "What's wrong with you?" Logan asked.

"Logan get away from me, my dad's here. He'll freak if he sees you with your arm around me." Kagome said giving Logan one hard shove. He laughs and lets her move him.

"So I guess it's too early to tell your old man about us?"

Kagome sputtered, "What 'us' there is no 'us'! You're just my sparring partner, oh, if my dad finds out he's going to kill me and and put me in a girls school!" Kagome said in a panicked voice.

Logan started laughing, "Okay, okay, I'll stop messin' with you so you can go see Daddy, see you at dinner, Stark." Logan said as he walked off.

"NO! Stay away from me if my dad stays, I mean it Logan! I am not going to an all girls school!" All she heard was Logan laughing as he walked down the hall.

Kagome took a deep breath and headed for Xavier's office. When she got there, she noticed that all the teachers were there and Tony was in the middle of explaining what he was doing there.

"Hey, Sweetheart, I'm glad you could make it. I was just explaining to the Professor and your teachers that I'm going to upgrade the entire school with Stark Tech."

Kagome's eyes widen and then she nodded, "Oh so that's why you hung up with me so quickly."

"Yep, had to gather all the equipment and head up here."

"And as I was saying Mr. Stark, there is no way we can afford such an upgrade." Professor Xavier said to Tony.

"Pfft, oh please, Professor, you think I would charge you for doing this? Of course not! Think of it as a donation for helping my little girl, plus this will make it easier for me to keep in touch with my baby girl and help her with her math if she needs it.

Charles and the teachers looked at Kagome, she blushed at their attention, all Charles could do was smile.

"Very well, Mr. Stark, I accept your donation for our school."

"Great, the crew will start right now, JARVIS, let them know to get started. Come on Kiddo, help me get all the Stark tablets handed out."

With that Kagome followed her father out of Charles' office, "I do believe that man wouldn't have accepted no for an answer." Hank observed.

"I believe you are correct, my friend." Charles said.