.The start of it all.

🕷️

It's like you never had wings....
Now you feel....

So alive.

🕷️

🕷️Life wasn't always amazing

🕷️
Life wasn't always amazing. I was 13 when it happened. When I lost my father. The only one there for me.

He was racing. He only just started racing in the 400 class. (400cc motorbike class, mainly full of ninja 400s) he was so happy.

"400 class this is you 2 minute call to put lane, 400, two minute call to pit lane."

Two minutes. Two minutes til he lost.

Lost his life.

Me and my father had this thing between us. Ever since he first started racing, I would tel him 'dad, don't crash", he never crashed. But this day. The one day. We forgot.

I was standing there, waiting for my dad to come around the corner. Then suddenly the race was red flagged.

I ran back to the pit garage we had rented, I looked around to see my dads sponsor, Chris standing there, sweating balls.

"Chris what happened?"

I asked, wondering why the race was red flagged.

"Moxie, your dad crashed. It's not look good."

He looked at me with pity and sadness in her eyes. Chris walked up to me and showed me the replay footage of the live.

My dad, he was in first. He was about to come around turn one when, he couldn't slow down. His brakes weren't working.

And at 150km BANG!
Second place hit him.

My dad went flying off the bike and went head fist onto the track, then sliding across the track. He hit the gravel and tumbled around until he stopped. He wasn't moving.

A bout a second later his bike came toppling over to him, landing on him.

I could feel my throat dry up. My eyes felt heavy and my face felt hot. I could feel my hot tears run down my face. My hand covered my mouth.

.

.

.

.

An hour later. Sitting in hospital. My mother on one side of me. My older sister on the other. I've never had a good relationship with the two, I was to much like my dad apparently.