.fangirls?.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger

.

.
I kissed Tom back. He wasn't trying to push me. It was a calm and reassuring kiss. I was sat on his lap and he had his hands gripping into my hips.

I slowly pulled away from the kiss and looked at him. I smiled softly and dug my race into his neck. He started to kiss my exposed neck softly and slowly, kissing down to the end of my shoulder.

I took a deep breath in. This was heaven. I barely knew Tom. But he made me feel safe.

I pulled my head out from his neck and looked at him.

"This is random but is there any Motorbike dealerships around?"

I definitely broke the mood we had. But I needed a bike now as the next 600cc season was right around the corner.

"Why you have a bike already?"

Tom asked me.

"Oh no I need it for racing. I'm going to race against Chris's sponsee."

Tom nodded. I hopped off his lap and sat next to him, shoulders touching.

"What are we Tom."

I asked him. I didn't want anything with him if he saw me as just another girl. I looked up to him to see him staring into the wall infront of us.

"Your a friend."

Ouch. I shouldn't of expected more from him. He's got more girls that he can fuck. He's probably mad I didn't fuck him that one night.

"Oh yea right, of course."

I tried to brush my disappointment off. I start to get up and I grab my helmet from the end of the bed.

"Where are you going."

He asked confusion and worry filtering through his voice.

"Home."

"Why?"

"Cause I've talked to you now I need to go home."

Before he could say anything I interrupted him.

"Bye Tom, I'll see you around."

I walked out his room. I was trying my best not cry. I walked down the stairs to the front door. I could hear Tom speed walking after me. I open the door and close it after to me. Storming to my bike.

I turn my Bike on muffling the sounds of Tom yelling for me. I shoved my helmet on my head and quickly did it up. I swung my leg over my bike and flicked the side stand up. I put it into 1st gear and gave Tom one last look.