.holy shit girl.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger

.

.
I was contemplating what to do. I was stood in front of the tattoo and piercing parlor I originally got my tongue, nose and back tattoo at. The helmet was sitting in my hands and I just knew my read a mess.

I patted my hair done to make it somewhat presentable.

Do I go in? Do I leave? I want to get a new tattoo but also will they be mad that I quite literally killed my last one?

Fuck it.

I pushed the glass door open and all eyes were suddenly on me. That's when Amy caught my eye. She had a smile on her face. She was happy to see me again.

"Wassup Moxie Foxy!"

She ran over to me and gave me a hug. Her arms crawled around my waist. And she stopped suddenly. I knew why. She had felt the scar. She slowly pulled away from the hug. He placed her hands on my shoulders and slowly spun me around.

She studied my back. A small gasp leaving her mouth. I cringed at the fact she was staring.

"Holy shit girl."

I quickly turned back around to face her.

"Yea so that happened. I'm sorry."

I looked at my feet. Not wanting to make eye contact with her. She rested one of her hands on my shoulder and slowly rubbed it.

"It's fine Moxie. You race. You were going to crash now or later."

I softly smiled at her words. I looked back up to her. She had a smiled on her face. She then dragged me over to a tattooing station.

"So what you today?"

She smiled at me warmly. I felt safe here. Everyone was welcoming and everyone had stopped staring. They were back to doing what they were doing before.

The sound of tattoo guns filled my ears.

"I want a new tattoo."

"Well you've come to the right place huh."

It was déjà vu looking through and designing new tattoos. Just like the first time.i decided I wanted something on my knee that was kind of like you know first tattoo. Same style and that.

As Amy was designing I looked at the helmet that was sat on a waiting chair next to me. Tom was written all over it. Why can't I get home out my fucking head.

"Alright moxie! Over got two designs! Which one do you want."

I looked at her sketches and man they were gorgeous.