.come on Tommm.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger
If u are not comfortable with Sexy stuff I would recommend skipping the first part rq.

.

.
"M-moxie, I'm gonna-"

He whimpered, I gasped in pleasure. He slowed down his thrusts, he grew sloppy. And then he groaned and stopped. He threw his head back in pleasure.

He pulled out and I was left panting in pleasure. My legs closing together.

Tom flopped down next to me. We were both panting. Out of breath from what we just did.

-sexy part over-

"Tom... what's the time...."

He turned over to my bed side table, he grabbed his phone and looked at the time.

"It's 6:30pm Foxy."

He placed his phone back onto the table. I got up and walked over to my closet. I opened it and grabbed a black tank top. I pulled it over my head, the only reason I wanted it was to cover my boobs.

I walked back over to my bed where Tom had his arms open wide for me to come cuddle with him.

I smiled, my heart fluttered. I climbed into the bed and cuddled up to Toms chest. Oh how I wish life could stay like this. His hand slowly made it to my black locks of hair, slowly rubbing his fingers on my scalp. Ugh this is heaven.

BEEEP BEEP.

It was my phone. I sighed, I sat up and grabbed my phone that was sitting on the edge of the bed.

I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi Night Rider! Just wondering if your still coming tonight."

Ah right the race.

"Remember you don't have to participate but this meetup is pretty big, there's gonna be cars and everything."

I looked at Tom, he nodded.

"Yea I'll be there in an hour."

I ended the call. I looked at Tom and he smiled. That's when I had a great idea.

"Let's get ready?"