.why am i crying?.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger

.

.
I stared at the notification on my phone. He hadn't contacted me since the night of the crash. He was the one who saved me....

I was stuck in thought. Should I open it? That's when a call came out of no where.

Incoming call: Hunter.

I quickly answered.

"Yo"

I spoke first.

"Hey moxie! Just checking in to see how you were doing? Maybe we could get you on the bike earlier?"

I smiled, this guy wanted me to race but.... Am I ready? The thought of crashing still stuck with me. I felt lost. I lost my bike. And this guy was giving me a new one.

"Yea I think I'm doing better, we could probably start a week earlier?"

I told hunter, I needed to get my shit together.

"Cool so I'll get in touch with you in like, what 3 weeks?"

"Yep sounds good Hunter."

We said our goodbyes and hunter hung up. Once again I was stuck looking at the notification. I walked up to my room and closed my door. I sat on my bed and clicked on the message.

Tom
Hey Moxie, how ru doing?

What was I mean to say? Um. Okay.

I'm doing okay, still a bit sore

Is that to awkward? To late I already sent it. I was sat on my bed, waiting for a reply. It felt like hours but it was only minutes.

Tom
That's good, I'm just letting you know, we're going on tour for a month and a half. We actually are at the airport now.

My eyes grew wide and my throat went dry. My throat tightened. What. They were leaving? Why didn't Bill tell me at the hospital.

I didn't know what to say. What was I meant to say. I was a complete bitch to him, even I knew that. But he was also a bitch to me.

I took a deep breath. Fuck.

Oh wow really? That's great tom!
I hope u have fun

I flicked my phone shut. Why was I sad? Ugh this sucks. My phone suddenly vibrated. Maybe it was Tom. No. It was an unknown number calling me.

"Hello? Is this night rider?"

The person over the phone said. Who is this guy and what does he want.